What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a thread after being called out a million times for you lack of OP reading comprehension, who are you trying to trick with this out of context quote? :saden:
No, i made a thread to specifically point out that until the narration indicates a defeat, nobody can say said opponent is defeated UNTIL that happens. This systematically happens with every fight in this series. Every post I made before that was saying the exact same thing about narration and the transitions from the fights not indicating anyone was defeated.

I specifically was one of those people in 1026 telling people that Jack probably isn't getting up BECAUSE the narrator said he's down. I said the same exact things for Queen and King because 1034 didn't end with Sanji beating Queen, 1035 did. 1035 didn't end with Zoro beating King, 1036 did. That's how the narration works.

The whole point of that thread was for me to guage a thought on it and make a fair argument for both. The damn quote was to show you that before 1022, I was saying that it would make sense for the narrator to say they are defeated IN chapter 1022 lmao.

If you actually read my posts, you'd know that this is what I was talking about, except people don't actually read anymore, they skim read to get the gist of what they think someone are saying.

Last edited:
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

You can't get more pathetic than this lmao

The wings of the pirate king and the monster trio are literally stated in the Manga

The rooftop five is your dumbass headcanon, it's as relevant as the "skypia trip" that consists of zoro robin and nami

The rooftop 5 will never be an actual thing lmao
Rooftop 5 = a simpler way to say "leaders of the new generation", which is canon.

Cope. :hapnoel:

Aye, mona was my first five star in gensin, in fact she was in my first ten pull, y'know the one, when you reach ar 10, 10 pulls, now i'm ar 33 with diluc, shenhe and mons, grind's getting repetitive and boring though, stuff is much harder to attain, making progress painfully slow, sometimes standstill, and that resin shit doesn't help.
just participate on all of events to get primos and resin isn’t a problem for me anymore(day 1 player) all of my artifacts are ok and the main problem is the limited inventory space

Zoro's next opponent is Kaido, only then Shiryu.
Also why are you comparing power levels when Shiryu can be even stronger than prime Ray and still need hax to challenge Zoro. :kobeha:
Copium overdose.

Luffy is currently fighting someone stronger than at least two of Zoro’s future opponents (Shiryu and an admiral), possibly stronger than ALL of Zoro’s future opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.