What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people have been commenting, but has anyone else noticed this?

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol
Maybe because he was drunk he shifted forms into a stronger awakened hybrid state on impulse? Probably how Luffy got clocked unexpectedly

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol
He looks like Shrek

Shrekdo the true Ogre

Just so weird lol
Yeah, I commented on it some pages ago. We also saw a different design for his hybrid while fighting Yamato, where all of his teeth were pointy for some panels. In this case, he looks way more beastly overall (wider torso and dragon face), so I don't think it was unintentional.

Just so weird lol
That seems deliberate, way too different for it to be a mistake.
Seems like his buffed hybrid form.

Just so weird lol
Glad someone else noticed how different he looked there, biggest point out was his size (almost felt one piece-ish there with that design, Oda doesn't do it like he used to), his arms mainly being WAY bigger and also just him being much more sizeable, kinda Amogus if you ask me.

Last edited:
Shiryu? He may as well become an Admiral-class fighter down the road. Zoro already has Mihawk who's his EoS opponent.
Why would all of these factions be combined and be this messy?

When Shiryu gets fought, it'll likely be when Blackbeard is fought. It's really not that complicated.

You can make the same assumption for the the Admirals and Gorosei. If Akainu is fought, then very likely it'll be Fujitora. If Im is fought, then it'll very likely be the Monk Gorosei.

Mihaw is a special case, but I implore people to wait and see what happens post-Wano, because I believe he and Shanks will ally, which once again, then can make sense from a story perspective. But a lot of people here can't seem to wrap their head around Shanks being Luffy's final opponent so...

Just so weird lol
There also seems to be some sort of effect around his body before he hits Luffy with Ragnaraku, like his body is growing

Glad someone else noticed how different he looked there, biggest point out was his size (almost felt one piece-ish there with that design, Oda doesn't do it like he used too), his arms mainly being WAY bigger and also just him being much more sizeable, kinda Amogus if you ask me.
Yeah its super weird, like he had to have drawn him intentionally like that. Bigger arms, dragon nose, dragon eyebrows, more dragon teeth. It was super purposeful. I wonder why though.

Why would all of these factions be combined and be this messy?

When Shiryu gets fought, it'll likely be when Blackbeard is fought. It's really not that complicated.

You can make the same assumption for the the Admirals and Gorosei. If Akainu is fought, then very likely it'll be Fujitora. If Im is fought, then it'll very likely be the Monk Gorosei.

Mihaw is a special case, but I implore people to wait and see what happens post-Wano, because I believe he and Shanks will ally, which once again, then can make sense from a story perspective. But a lot of people here can't seem to wrap their head around Shanks being Luffy's final opponent so...
Mihawk aint gonna join Shanks
Cry

Aokiji and Fuji will become SH allies.

Sanji vs Greenbull

Yamato vs Kizaru
Eh a lot of these “betrayal” theories have never played out before:
Apoo will fight queen
Whos who will betray the beast pirates

Being the most recent. I feel like Aokiji is a legitimate ally of Blackbeard for his own agenda and isn’t going to betray him. Same with Fujitora.

sunk cost fallacy

I feel you:josad:
All we yearn for is the grind, a good, fun grind, and the games just won't give it to us man, well, at least i can shoot shit in bl3 constantly, might help, even though the story is garbage, sucks tbh, didn't sink a thousand or more hours into bl2 for that mistake of a plot line in bl3, damnit....and genshin won't give me back jean! I have her on an alt, but i want her on my main with the other 3 five stars i have!.....:doffycry::tch:, Textbox: "white hawk has entered sad drunk mode"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.