What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my words please. Both Kuma and Kizaru have very broken devil fruits. This isn't about pure strength or Conquerors, this is about dealing with people who move at the speed of light and can teleport.

And like Mihawk, it's not exactly "easy" to compare Kuma to anyone. He's extremely strong and I'm talking about him getting upgraded by Vegapunk.

I also literally never said Sanji vs Sentoumaru. I said Jinbe vs Sentoumaru. Don't put words in my mouth
I see Franky vs Sentomaru.

Like one who uses Vegapunk technology's vs Vegapunk personal Guard.

I dont see.

I see a 3B and in the final war after BB will be 5B surpassing Roger,WB and BB bounty.
I believe after Wano we go to Elbaph where the last Road Ponegliph is. After that we go straight to Laugh Tale where Luffy will find the One Piece which ignites the final big war as Whitebeard himself hinted to.
After Luffy finds the One Piece he will already have surpassed Rogers bounty since after the Final War I doubt the WG will exist to release a new bounty for Luffy.
It's also heavily implied the new generation will surpass the old one and I would say that will happen bounty wise as well.

Yeah I could totally be wrong about the theories with Kizaru and Aokiji, they are things I'm less confident in than at least the Akainu/Fuji/Ryokugyuu matchups at least.

I do agree that Kuma could be the next stage for Zoro after King if he gets upgraded and they have history. Considering both he and Kizaru have extremely broken powers, I'd be totally excited to see how Zoro and Luffy handle these 2 (if it came to that). Sentoumaru to me, honestly feels like a Jinbe thing funny enough, very similar "large body" fighting styles, though one is Fishman Karate and the other seems more like a Sumo type style.

The rest would just depend on the SSG, their personalities and fighting styles. At this point, I'm not sure if they are meant to be endgame or not. They totally might though...
Fair enough. Admirals have endgame fight hype for me, while the Gorosei don't, so I hope the Admirals are the SHs' final challenge as a crew.

Also, what if only Luffy and Zoro fight Akainu and Fujitora in the final war respectively...while three other prominent SNs like Law, Kidd, and Killer jump on Kizaru and Ryokugyu to close out the chapter on Rooftop 5? :bamathink:

I'm shocked! :shame:

Strawhats vs Red Hair Pirates? Mihawk's gonna join and Zoro is entirely removed from this SHs vs RHP scenario, just pretend that Mihawk is Shanks subordinate, please! Cook vs Beckmann!
Strawhats vs BB Pirates? Zoro vs Burguess, Cook vs Shiryu!
Strawhats have beef with the Marines? Zoro vs the guy that got promoted to Admiral rank over the timeskip, Cook vs Kizaru!
I wish I was this creative. The way that Zoro is always on a different plot from the main cast just to accommodate the Cook fighting people that he will never see in person, it's brilliant. :myman:
:gokulaugh:

What even was the point of taking a picture of one of my posts that clearly was a theory at the time?

Homeboy, I don't think about Sanji when I'm talking about Zoro. I talk about what can make sense from a matchup perspective.

If Mihawk allies with Shanks, then yes, Sanji would fight Ben Beckmann, that's how it works!

If Burgess killed Joz and got the diamond fruit, then yes I'd expect Zoro to fight him and cut diamond! Except this was a theory I've mentioned only once and fully believe in Zoro vs Shiryu.

So what the fuck is actually your problem here lmao?

I believe after Wano we go to Elbaph where the last Road Ponegliph is. After that we go straight to Laugh Tale where Luffy will find the One Piece which ignites the final big war as Whitebeard himself hinted to.
After Luffy finds the One Piece he will already have surpassed Rogers bounty since after the Final War I doubt the WG will exist to release a new bounty for Luffy.
Yep.

After Wano will be a increase of 1.5B.

So after BB fight him will have 5,56B.

I'm shocked! :shame:

Strawhats vs Red Hair Pirates? Mihawk's gonna join and Zoro is entirely removed from this SHs vs RHP scenario, just pretend that Mihawk is Shanks subordinate, please! Cook vs Beckmann!
Strawhats vs BB Pirates? Zoro vs Burguess, Cook vs Shiryu!
Strawhats have beef with the Marines? Zoro vs the guy that got promoted to Admiral rank over the timeskip, Cook vs Kizaru!
I wish I was this creative. The way that Zoro is always on a different plot from the main cast just to accommodate the Cook fighting people that he will never see in person, it's brilliant. :myman:
Zoro vs Aokiji when SHs vs BBPs confirmed. :datas:

Not a bad fight, tbh. Cook needs to officially defeat a YC1 to enter that realm instead of being unreasonably wanked to that level just because he extreme diffed Queen. Not only both can go invisible, Cook vs Shiryu is actually an interesting fight because it will be the first time Cook fights a prominent swordsman in his pirating career.
Or will get a 2v1 and 1v2.
2v1: Sanji vs 2 BB pirates.
1v2: Catarina vs Nami and Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.