Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu clown, all you do is get pissed every time a Luffy chapter drops. You have been praying for his downfall since forever
"Why is the MC shining so bright in his own manga waah waaah waaah" :yasu:
"Why is he so strong waah waah wahh":yasu:
"It is not a real 1 vs 1 waaah waah waah":josad:
Did you notice how so people suddenly become "Einstein/Newton" whenever only Luffy shines but act like "we are reading fictional manga" for other characters particularly when their favorite shines.....:milaugh:

Juan Peso stans have been told (outside of world building) that their story is mid, typical shonen level story telling. They can't see it or just don't want to see it I guess.

At least Bleach will get an anime that will probably make up for that stuff with Ichigo.
Everyone : Chapter is cool, fight is Amazing
Zoro's fan : Chapter is trash, OP is trash

And they wonder why no one loves them lmaaooo

Did you notice how so people suddenly become "Einstein/Newton" whenever only Luffy shines but act like "we are reading fictional manga" for other characters particularly when their favorite shines.....:milaugh:
Broo exactly!
They turn a blind eye for stuff when their fave is the one on the good end. Only to then go trashing any other character for the same reason they praised their fave lol

This is only once an arc fight that has everything, powerups, 1v1, choreography, and nice flow.

This is what I enjoy in a shonen (adventure aspects are more dragged in OP, so I clearly hate them). Other than this, I have no complaints.
I am a typical shonen fan, I see a good fight, I click the like button and instant 5 stars.

More importantly, fight show the result of MC's struggle and how he got there. And we have been waiting for Luffy to grow for too long, this is the moment for us to enjoy. Cheers to #1 Yonkou, not 5th anymore :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.