Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want people to expect when the author declares that the villain of this arc is The Worlds Strongest Creature?

and just for the fun of it, he also throws Big Mom in there too.

If somebody told you Luffy was gonna face 2 Yonkos at the same arc, you wouldn't expect any deaths? are you serious?

If the Marines are so much better and scary than two fucking Yonkos in their own territory, the Marines should've taken control of the entire sea a long time ago, i'm sorry.

Exactly, furthermore a prove why Oda is a shitty writer, but there is nothing to do for us here.

Either accept it or move on from One Piece and hoping his sales from his japanese consumers are decreasing further. It‘s not like Oda will hear about the criticism of his International consumers and will care about it.

The choreography of the fight is amazing and the art is legit but its really starting to feel like theres no point in following the story anymore, there are no stakes and the power scaling/fight logic oda writes is naruto level bad at this point.

If it wasnt for the mystery and void century plot id have quit on this mf the moment base luffy knocked kaido down 30 chapters ago

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ngl if Luffy dies at the end, One piece is just gonna hit different. Bittersweet really.

But I don't think that's a good idea for getting new fans into the series. Watch a 1000 episodes just for the MC to die. I can see why they'd be put off.
And with a series this big, spoilers are inevitable.
He is definitely dying. Oda has hinted at his death hella times with the stupid every D die smiling like an idiot plot crap, Ivankov zapping away his life. You also have the gears zapping his life force pre time skip.
He will most likely die in the final war which would be a great place to go. I hope his death is as grand as WB :josad:

Once covid restrictions ease, I'm flying to Japan to attend these festivals.
Omg is Wano arc gonna end with this romantic night celebration and fireworks? I cant wait for Luffy romance moment with Yamato or Momo and Zunisha as he receives their gratitude by honest smile with the background of those romantic lanterns floating in the night sky, Zoro being put on pedestal as Oden's Enma successor and King of Hell by 9 scabbard the morning after, Robin discovering OP lore somewhere, those peaceful moments

What do you want people to expect when the author declares that the villain of this arc is The Worlds Strongest Creature?

and just for the fun of it, he also throws Big Mom in there too.

If somebody told you Luffy was gonna face 2 Yonkos at the same arc, you wouldn't expect any deaths? are you serious?

If the Marines are so much better and scary than two fucking Yonkos in their own territory, the Marines should've taken control of the entire sea a long time ago, i'm sorry.
If I was a betting person, I'd say no one who's relevant to the story will die in the "biggest war ever" in the end.

Ace only died so Luffy could learn Haki 💀.
Post automatically merged:

:kata:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They are the same he performs the attack in his dragon form both occasions this attack probably contains no haki either.
Luffy blocked it with barrier haki he did that plenty of times in this chapter really impressive how effectively he is using it now

This clash is the one Luffy mentions Kaido is using stronger haki
How is it the same when they have different names?
Demolition gust = destructive dragon twister = no named air slashes??

Status
Not open for further replies.