Chapter Discussion All problems of 1037

There's some increase in speed, could explain it being smaller size, there's steam around his attacks (likely using G2+G3 together)
He never shrinked his G3 attacks because he was too fast.
Katakuri is another example of it.
Is just pure bullshit/bad drawing.
Post automatically merged:

Great, you has just insulting eastern culture. How did your parent teach you to he such a racist?
QUOTE]
This is not forum to cancel someone. Try reddit instead. I didn't insult any culture just said it is bad writting. As long I have freedom of speech I will keep saying it.

He never shrinked his G3 attacks because he was too fast.
Katakuri is another example of it.
Is just pure bullshit/bad drawing.
Post automatically merged:

This is not forum to cancel someone. Try reddit instead. I didn't insult any culture just said it is bad writting. As long I have freedom of speech I will keep saying it.
It's Gear 2+Gear 3 together. Have a read: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/misconception-about-roc-moves.21094/

Also, all of this seems like such a nitpick lol. Nitpick the thread

Last edited:
Wash your hands before talking about Capoeira.

There is realism behind sword in mouth combat once you are strong enough to actually make damage that way.

Real life sword on mouth makes no sense because we aren't that strong to wield sword with our lips/teeths. But that is not the case for Zoro.
If you could train you mouth that much, the amount you could proportionately train your arms and shoulders would vastly outstrip that.
I.e. Training bonus allows you to 100x your strength hypothetically, start with 20kg each arm and 1kg in the mouth, then your mouth would still be 1/20th the strength at the end of the training, unless the muscles with less design for heavy usage are more trainable which isn't the case.

i agree with most points, however:
4- rock attacks = G2+G3 it has nothing to do with AdvCoC.
6- kaido didn't smash the ground, he just crack it, the hole we see from inside the dome is the same hole kaido made at the beginning of the raid.

If you could train you mouth that much, the amount you could proportionately train your arms and shoulders would vastly outstrip that.
I.e. Training bonus allows you to 100x your strength hypothetically, start with 20kg each arm and 1kg in the mouth, then your mouth would still be 1/20th the strength at the end of the training, unless the muscles with less design for heavy usage are more trainable which isn't the case.
I'm not denying that and not saying his sword on mouth is stronger than the ones he has on his arms. But is just an additional sword. If your are strong enough to use it why not use it since is very helpful in battles as we saw against King when he blocks his punch with that sword.

It's Gear 2+ and Gear 3 together. Have a read: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/misconception-about-roc-moves.21094/

Also, all of this seems like such a nitpick lol. Nitpick the thread
Okay, so ACoA and ACoC doesn't have special names? That is the main point.

Or he shrunk his G3 in size to make it faster + possiboy G2 similarly how he used vs Moria both but more controlled now.
G3 to be faster? Makes no sense. Bigger things are slower. G3 is abount being harder/stronger. Makes no sense for him to shrink.
Maybe I didn't got your point.

i agree with most points, however:
4- rock attacks = G2+G3 it has nothing to do with AdvCoC.
6- kaido didn't smash the ground, he just crack it, the hole we see from inside the dome is the same hole kaido made at the beginning of the raid.
4. Main point is if we will have different names for ACoA and ACoC techniques.

6. Okay, that explains a lot. But Kaido said he was destroying his own castle. It gives the impression he break the floor and knew it.

I'm not denying that and not saying his sword on mouth is stronger than the ones he has on his arms. But is just an additional sword. If your are strong enough to use it why not use it since is very helpful in battles as we saw against King when he blocks his punch with that sword.
That is what is "unrealistic" about it, Zoro was struggling and sometimes failing blocking with the swords in his hands, which should be significantly stronger than his mouth but was still able to block that with his mouth. Given equal training and hand strength, against a person on the same level as you, the mouth sword should be much weaker than your opponents hand swords (but it isn't).

2. Oda literally wrote Luffy saying Kaido's haki is greater because of their headbutt clash. Didn't understood your statement. I'm a Zoro Deep Fan and I don't think using haki on weapons/barrier weapons are harder than inside your body. Just think it's a different application. No reason for Luffy not learning(since he never showed) after 2 weeks trainning and everybody on Amazon Lilly having it.

3. CoC doesn't provides his defense. He always had CoC at Wano and used to go down after few attacks. And if you are talking about ACoC, what is the difference between their last 1v1? He should be out already by the hits he took.

4. Luffy can call whatever he wants but Oda has a pattern holy shit. G2 attacks are jet(Snakeman has some too). G3 used to be Giant but after timeskip every attack has a special name(Elephant Gun, Grizzly idk, Thor etc). G4 also have special names only. With ACoA it seems Oda is using Roc. Just want to understand that.

5. Is not difficult to understand. Just watch the panels we see the no-touching haki hitting Kaido but we see Kaido's club hitting Luffy.

6. Kaido's hit Luffy with his drunken attack which made the floor fall inside the castle(Kaido even stated he is breaking his own castle) but Luffy himself didn't fell because somehow the ground under Luffy didn't breaked/fell.

7. WTF? How is that great idea? Luffy was about to use a giant kick to hit Kaido but shrink to a small one to do less damage?

8. It may be a problem. It may not.

Who is saying anything about low diffing?

2. Okay, this is a good point. But why Kaido win the headbutt clash and not the others?

3. Luffy was always super tank until Wano. He got one-shotted by Kaido. Two-shotted by Apoo. He again got knocked out twice by Kaido. Is not a problem if Luffy is super tank or not. At least for Kaido it doesn't take many blows to knock him out. And now Oda is pretending Kaido is overpowered by being drunk and hit Luffy fully yet that hit made less damage than chapter 1001 Thunder Bagua or Ragnarok attack that knocked out Luffy at 1009.

4. G2 + G3 doesn't explain what I'm saying. Roc is about using ACoA.

5. Doesn't seem the same. Seems Luffy attacked Kaido with ACoC and Kaido didn't.

6. ??

7. Would make sense if Oda simply didn't draw tha "shadow" of Luffy's foot near Kaido. We can see that is tiny.

8. How would they already know about their DF awakening? We didn't saw anyone telling the CP-0 about it and how they would know it is awakening and not just normal abilities?
- That was the only unarmed attack he really did, so obviously it's exceptional no matter which kind of explanation you choose.

- adv Haohshoku does provide defense, lol. He really isn't clashing with the kanabo without the barrier. The Ragnarok almost looks like it but there's a ton of Haki drawn in general there.

- he's not saying a magical phrase that makes the move work or not. He's just saying random animal pun bullshit for its own sake, he can say whatever he wants. Don't lose sleep over the naming pattern lol

- there's relatively small rubble falling from a whole that was already there from an earlier chapter. Notice there isn't a huge piece of the skull that matches that shape.

- pulling back a huge foot is great because in One Piece physics obviously pulling back a heavier object would give a better recoil, meaning a harder kick. Also because the problem with hitting Kaido wasn't Luffy being too small or too weak (in Gear 2), it's a good feint. Kaido sees a giant foot which would be a wide guard, then it comes in and strikes him on a precise spot. They're called Gears, not levels; sometimes it's useful to downshift.

1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  7. Luffy's G3 Kick but then changed to normal size. Huh???
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.
Take a break.

1. Kaido's being drunk = being nerfed. Everybody who is drunk thinks to be stronger than it really is
  2. Kaido's haki > Luffy's haki. Yet Luffy is matching Kaido's attack in every clash that is not a headbutt.
  3. Luffy tanking Kaidos attacks. What is the excuse here? No so far ago he went down after receiving 2 hits from him(1001 and 1009).
  4. Luffy's ACoC named attacks. Why is Oda calling it Roc? Roc used to be ACoA back at 1000. Isn't he using ACoC now? Should have a different name. Or he is combining both and ACoC will be nameless with no-touching effect?
  5. Luffy and Kaido gattling clash. Luffy is visibly using ACoC no touching Kaido but Kaido actually touched Luffy. What is happening?
  6. Kaido smashing Luffy making the floor to fall but Luffy somehow didn't. Really?
  7. Luffy's G3 Kick but then changed to normal size. Huh???
  8. Gorosei scared by a certain DF but not doing much about it at least until now. I think only Kaido's DF would be justify for them not acting. But if turns out to be Luffy's or Blackbeard's DF things will get ugly.
:gokulaugh:

This is coping at max level.

#1 is debunked by Kaidos very own words.

4. Main point is if we will have different names for ACoA and ACoC techniques.

6. Okay, that explains a lot. But Kaido said he was destroying his own castle. It gives the impression he break the floor and knew it.
4. i don't think so, the type of haki used shouldn't be a reason to change attack names

6. he cracked the dome making it unstable, so it could break at any moment.

Okay, so ACoA and ACoC doesn't have special names? That is the main point.

G3 to be faster? Makes no sense. Bigger things are slower. G3 is abount being harder/stronger. Makes no sense for him to shrink.
Maybe I didn't got your point.
No they do not. The only difference is between Hakiless and Haki when luffy jumps between Gear forms.

Not sure why thats an issue though. You can see the difference in all of them:

- CoA: some black lightning
- AdvCoA: lots of Black Lightning
- AdvCoC: lots of black lighting and no contact hits

I don’t think it’s really racist. He can hate or not like this style at that exact moment for the end game boss during the end game fight.

I don’t think he really insults people or culture here.
Then calling it 'bullshit' isn't appropriate for something that is related to Buddhist and Hinduism culture. We were talking about drunken boxing and it's relation with eastern culture.