Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying here? Did he not turn Kuri into a well functioning area specifically because he didn't like all the death and violence there?

How is that not an act of compassion
i view it as something oden was trying to prove something to his father but i did not say what he did was no good but outside of that that oden did not care about ruling anything

Even if he make a false decide with the deal with Orochi and Kaido, he will still be a badass character from the begin until the end, I think he endured 60min also shows how strong his durability was...
I think people don´t need to beeing worried, Oden will most like be dead next chapter with the end of the flashback, about Toki I hope we learn more about her later in the story.

trying to prove something to his father
Is there something to indicate he cared? I thought he intentionally did things to get kicked out of the capital?

This is strange because Oden said himself why he wanted to rehabilitate the place. He says he doesn't like the stifling nature and violence there. But you are saying that's not what he actually means and are saying he just wants to prove something to his father. bases on what?

Also he might not have wanted to rule but you can do something good without wanting to own it. You can give money to an orphanage without wanting to adopt a kid from the orphanage. That doesn't mean you aren't giving money out of compassion.

You are saying that him not wanting to rule the place somehow makes it seem like him wanting it to be a peaceful and prosperous place isn't an act of compassion somehow

Is there something to indicate he cared? I thought he intentionally did things to get kicked out of the capital?

This is strange because Oden said himself why he wanted to rehabilitate the place. He says he doesn't like the stifling nature and violence there. But you are saying that's not what he actually means and are saying he just wants to prove something to his father. bases on what?

Also he might not have wanted to rule but you can do something good without wanting to own it. You can give money to an orphanage without wanting to adopt a kid from the orphanage. That doesn't mean you aren't giving money out of compassion.

You are saying that him not wanting to rule the place somehow makes it seem like him wanting it to be a peaceful and prosperous place isn't an act of compassion somehow
well he had a bad reputation before hand with his father but oden was more concerned about taking out the thugs and claiming as i stated he has good intentions but hes more focused on himslef than anything else and his own selfish desire he hates being one place

Status
Not open for further replies.