General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

I can guarantee I’ve never downplayed Luffy or over hyped Zoro. I’m a call it how I see it type of guy. Do you feel like my opinion of Sanji is wrong? He’s higher than all the YC2s but lower than the YC1s. The only YC2 that I think is currently stronger than Sanji is Lucky Roo but I didn’t mention it because it’s head cannon.
2 armed Jozu would body him.
Tanking Mihawk's slash >>> tanking Queen's slash.

It seems like your a sanji fanboy In your Secret chambers :suresure: you do realize we as sanji fans only spit facts bruh or should I speak for myself, like sanji being yc1 level isn't hard to believe considering how he beat queen after nerfing himself :myman: & when jinbe join the crew it was safe to say he was stronger than, also because of feats lol the way you bend things too fit your agenda is quite funny & didn't sanji dhit on guys like daifuku and oven, :kaidowhat: & wasn't he cooling after he took judge attack to the jaw with no damage, plus who haven't gotten help during a gang battle it nothing wrong :lawsigh: I wonder should I continue :pepecorn:
The point is Judge wouldn’t have grabbed Zoros sword nor would he have grabbed a red Hawk from Luffy. I didn’t bend any facts I stated exactly what happened. Also I don’t think Judge was stronger than Sanji in WCI.

I used to be a Sanji fan but I didn’t like where Oda took his character. I started losing interest during the time skip. He wasn’t getting the same respect Luffy and Zoro got and I didn’t like it.

I’m not emotionally attached to any of the characters.

Maybe I should take the time out and make a thread of why I stopped liking Sanji. But I’d rather not. If you’ve read any of my posts you’d know that im happy Sanji got a power up. I just don’t think all of what Sanji does should be compared to Zoro because it makes Sanji look weak and then fans try to compensate.
Post automatically merged:

2 armed Jozu would body him.
Tanking Mihawk's slash >>> tanking Queen's slash.
It’s hard to say because we haven’t seen much from Jozu. MF scaling is tuff because of no haki being shown.

Monster trio is not fan made... It was mentioned twice in series. But using it in arguments is stupid beecause they were monster trio because they were much above the rest in strength. Though only nami mentioned it and not as a title but usual Japanese grouping which I see ofteen in shows like in school setting. Its not anything like an official story title to be used in story... which others will use. So it does seem more of a fans related thing.

Also how are they zoro fans in disguise?

Just a heads up, there are quite a bit people who like both Z & S. Or usually, because the shounen influence, likes all monster trio. Maybe less here because this is a Zoro forum, but its more apparent in other communities. Try visiting them.

Also, a lot of One Piece fans (whoever their favorite is), will almost always like Zoro. He is one of the series' charm, and his badass moments are there/drawn by Oda to hook up shounen readers. This is literally his role, to fight & win.

Oda used Luffy to convey his ideals.
Oda used Zoro to show cool moments.
Oda used Nami for fanservice.
Etc.

TLDR: You ARE supposed to be impressed by Zoro, Oda makes him badass to gain popularity for One Piece series.
That’s Part of my point it’s possible to like Sanji for Sanji and not compare him to Zoro. They are different. If you have suggestions for forums shoot me a message. I like it here though it reminds me of a thread I was in a few years back.

^ not even using his best move.
But that is his best move, Jinbei himself admited that if she reached Sunny again, they were done. Nami's attack with Zeus did even more damage, so?

Vagabond Drill just pushed him back, Hell Memories not only scared the shit out of Wadatsumi, but completely knocked him out.

@DonWick you’re a straight goof for this thread

glad there’s a post that basically dissects it so smoothly. You intentionally created this thread to make a fool of yourself and show your bias towards Zoro while bashing Sanji and his fans like fucking zoro fans don’t do the same thing

every post is a Zoro kid with Sanji’s curly cock in their mouths. Where is the thread on them???

These kids are so insecure they always feel the need to clown on Sanji even if he isn’t mentioned or apart of the convo. If they really felt Zoro were superior, then why even need to defend “Zoro>>>Sanji”
You know this is a 90% Zoro fandom but only choose to go after Sanji fans and for what reason? Bias and clownery
So I’m a nutshell if Zoro is so much stronger than Sanji leave us delusional Sanji fans alone when we post shit that doesn’t make sense? I’ve definitely posted about the Zoro fans to. But their claims make more sense typically until you get the really outlandish ZKK type of stuff.

Dear Worstgen,

I have a theory about the Sanji fanbase. I understand I will get a lot of hate or be bashed for this but it needs to be said.

A lot of Sanji fans are Zoro fans in disguise or denial. There are a few legitimate Sanji fans that are genuine here but not many. I'll try to explain myself in this thread.

Part 1. The Zoro Obsession
I'll start with a question. If the so-called fans like Sanji so much, why do they try to glue him to Zoro? Regardless of if it makes since within the context of the manga or not. Every time Zoro grows somehow in their mind Sanji grew at the same rate regardless of feats. Here are a few examples:
Zoro defeated King a YC1 and Sanji fans place Zoro at YC1 tier. Sanji defeated Queen a YC2 yet by some miracle Sanji fans place him at YC1 tier just like Zoro.
Sanji fans claim King and Queen are paralleled as equals due to their bounties so their strength is the same. This is despite the fact the in King’s Vivre Card written by ODA it states that King is the strongest Beast Pirate after Kaido.

They also discount the fact that bounty doesn’t equal strength Kidd had a high bounty than Luffy pre ts because Kidd killed people Luffy didn’t. So basically, who cares what Oda said Sanji is wherever Zoro is?

If you want Sanji to be Zoro why not just admit to being a Zoro fan? They are and just don’t know it yet but hopefully, this post enlightens them.

Part 2. The Monster Trio

When Jinbei joined the crew, it was clear that he was stronger than Sanji at that point in time. Don’t rage just yet Sanji boys (Zorofans in disguise) I think Sanji is stronger than Jinbei now. However, Sanji fans couldn’t handle that because Zoro was still stronger than Jinbei initially. What did the Sanji boys do they used the monster trio excuse and said one of two things:

Jinbei isn’t stronger than Sanji despite the fact that Jinbei had more impressive feats such as throwing Big Mom (a Yonko) off of the Sunny, fighting Ace for five days, destroying WsW (yes this is prior to the Sanji buff), surviving a magma fist. I forgot to mention he got rid of Big Meme a second time in Wano.

Or they say thing like Jinbei is stronger than Zoro and Sanji because Sanji and Zoro are equal. This is despite the fact that Zoro showed us that he was more powerful than Sanji and Jinbei since the beginning of the New World. I’ll go arc by arc:

In Fishman Island Zoro fought Hordy Jones (Luffy’s Opponent) & the Octopus guy who he destroyed while Sanji and Jinbe tag teamed Wadat*fucking*sume. It’s not the strength that matters there but the portrayal, Zoro was clearly being separated.

In Punk Hazard Zoro destroyed Monet (a Logia) without even cutting here with Haki he defeated her. Meanwhile Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo, (his leg is his strongest weapon) no only that DJ didn’t do Jack shit to Vergo.

In Dressrossa Zoro defeated Pica (someone with the same rank as Vergo) with no difficulty outside of the chase. Zoro also clashed with Fujitora (an admiral) who acknowledge Zoro’s strength and told his men to step back indicating it was going to be a tough fight. Meanwhile Sanji got neg diffed by Luffy’s villain (Doffy) who trolled his strength and immediately destroyed him. If that’s not clear separation what is?

On WCI Sanji got swatted by Daifuku, Judge grabbed him by his DJ and threw him, and he couldn’t save Luffy (who’d defeated a YC3 & a YC1) without Germa’s help. Not to mention Luffy fought a similar army minus Oven. Luffy also mentioned if they came to fight, they would have brought Zoro.

By the way the Monster Trio is fan made. There isn’t a golden rule saying it can’t be broken.
Zoro fans started the sanji disrespect. Sanji fans just retailiated. The zoro fan base is filled with brainless apes. “Derr swords are cool”🥴. In reality zoro fans are just insecure and felt the need to trash on sanji so they can push zoro to be comparable to Luffy. Although this arc proving it not to be the case. And Mihawk words to whitebeard about seeing how far he was compared to him. As well, as his words to luffy about being pirate king is harder journey than surpassing him should have been enough to solidify luffy being on his own tier.

Zoro fans started the sanji disrespect. Sanji fans just retailiated. The zoro fan base is filled with brainless apes. “Derr swords are cool”🥴. In reality zoro fans are just insecure and felt the need to trash on sanji so they can push zoro to be comparable to Luffy. Although this arc proving it not to be the case. And Mihawk words to whitebeard about seeing how far he was compared to him. As well, as his words to luffy about being pirate king is harder journey than surpassing him should have been enough to solidify luffy being on his own tier.
Yeah I’m not one of those Zoro fans. It’s defineletly some senseless ones out there. I recognize that but do you recognize how senseless some Sanji fans are? Why can’t people like Sanji for Sanji?

Luffy is a tier above Zoro and Zoro is a tier above Sanji

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If i was a zoro fan I'd be ashamed with Zoro's performance in Wano Kuni. Zoro is a joke swordsman. If you watch/read ruroni kenshin you will understand how much of a joke zoro is.
Hi!! Big RK fan here, and I completely disagree; Zoro always fights with the kind of murderous intensity that made Himura a badass before he reversed his blade and took a vow of peace. Both swordsmen break their bodies during battles, but only Zoro does so by way of singleminded sacrifice, Himura’s very style of swordsmanship is what diminishes his effectiveness. Moreover, OP and RK have incompatible power scaling, so comparing the two is already useless when one is based in Meiji era Japan and the other in a world with magical fruits and human-fish chimeras :kayneshrug:

Anyway, what’s the topic of this thread? What’s the title? “A lot of wrong people aren’t actually wrong, they’re secretly right”??

You know what's even more funny? Some say "Ohhh, Sanji fans are just Zoro fanboys in disguise, they leech off Zoro more than they care about Sanji." Then you got so called "Zoro fans" who also leeched off Luffy's feats because he's stronger and wankers wants Zoro to be close to Luffy or even stronger than him. Basically a repeated circle. If some Sanji fans dickriding Zoro for portrayal sake then screw them, other fans did the same so it's unfair to point only them out.

And even worse, you're clearly being bias by listing Zoro's "W's" and Sanji's "L's" in the opening post. This is just sad. You're making Luffy fanbase look bad here. At the end of the day, Luffy > Zoro > Sanji. The gap doesn't matter. Luffy will always be the strongest. Zoro is second strongest, not first nor third and below. Sanji is always the third strongest. Not second or first or below third. If you can't accept that notion then too bad.

See these posts.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/monster-trio-is-canon.12153/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...acrifice-the-monster-trio.20823/#post-2326075

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ce-the-monster-trio.20823/page-2#post-2326836

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...not-real-or-sanji-got-kicked-out-of-m3.16629/

I’ll check them out

Because they want him to be in the same tier as Zoro
Facts

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A lot of Zoro fans downplay Sanji and Luffy cuz they're insecure. They downplay Sanji more because he's high diff material for Zoro despite being a top-tier professional in a field that has nothing to do with fighting. He also doesn't punch or use weapons and didn't even have a legendary master during the TS. Despite all this, he is just one or two tiers behind Zoro. That's why so many downplay him constantly.
You just downplayed Sanji way worse than any Zoro fanboys has ever had.

Nothing confusing about thinking Sanji is stronger than Zoro

what’s confusing here is this guy claiming Sanji fans are the one’s obsessed with Zoro when Zoro fans are always on Sanji’s dick

He then proceeds to undermine Sanji but hype Zoro in typical Zoro dickrider fashion…….making this garbage thread overall bias and hypocritical
When did I down play Sanji? I listed what happened in the manga did I say something that didn’t happen?

Many Luffy fans also associate Zoro with Sanji because in their minds, it negates the association Zoro have with Luffy and in turn portrays that Luffy is far above Zoro and Zoro and Sanji are of same level. So both Sanji and Luffy fans( who are more obsessed with powerscaling than their character) benefit from this.
I’m a Luffy fan and I think Zoro is closer to Luffy than he is to Sanji.

Again you have not watched/read ruroni kenshin so stop talking surface level things without knowing. As a Zoro fan i know you are content with zoro bowing down to the king of the pirates.
I'm not Zoro fan, rather I'm Sanji 's fan, but Kenshin is anime/manga that I dropped.
In a moment when main villain said "We failed", instead of another genious plan, I understand that clown villain is too much for me, with clown plot. So...maybe Kenshin was impressive swordman, I didn't get right feeling of swordmanship with that plot. If you want to read about good martial style manga you should read Gamaran, case it is perfect in all terms and final is not dissapointing. While if you want swordmanship just in shonen, Reborn Yamamoto work really good in that terms. And yes, Yamamoto is swordman unlike this barbarian Zolo, who didn't show any artistic style, and just fight without using sword to deflect himself from damage. He just swing sword with musclues, but swinging is not making you a sword master.

Last edited:
….I never asked about Zoro….I could care less about how you feel about Zoro
What I’m concerned about is your feelings towards Sanji

You claim you aren’t a fan, yet dedicate an entire thread to the guy…..so I ask you once again. Are you sure you aren’t a closet Sanji fan?

No non Sanji fan would care this much to do what you’re doing right now…..also demolishing a YC2 and sending him flying off an island should make Sanji beyond YC2….your logic confuses me
Then I don’t understand what you don’t understand. My opinion on Sanji is pretty clear.