General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

Zoro-Sanji duo obviously exists, but it isn't any more valid than the Luffy-Zoro duo and if people can't accept that both dynamics exist then they're just ignorant
I agree with that but that doesn’t mean they are equal in strength. At certain moments in the story one character pulls away from the others. It’s always Luffy gap Zoro gap Sanji. I just think Zoro falls closer to Luffy typically however still weaker.

Zoro-Sanji duo obviously exists, but it isn't any more valid than the Luffy-Zoro duo and if people can't accept that both dynamics exist then they're just ignorant
Luffy - 100
Zoro - 95
Sanji - 91

Luffy Zoro exists Zoro Sanji exists and Luffy Sanji exists. The monster trio is built in these connections, and since they’re so powerful and luffys most trusted they are the monster trio and the leaders of the straw hats. People making it

Luffy >>>>> Zoro > Sanji are delusional same sad Luffy > Zoro >>>> Sanji

Sanji came out the timeskip stronger than Jimbei This recent Exoskeleton/ Ifrit Jambe power up just widened the Gap between them.
Sanji was never that guy. Every time he faced off against a zoro/luffy esque opponents he falls short. However Jinbei tends to do a lot better. He pretty much low diff WsW(compared to Lucci) and his crew. Just now I would say Sanji could get the better of Jinbei, but its like rooting for a team that has a win streak, but the other team wins majority of the time. EOW Sanji is a legitimate contender to be a warlord level, but jinbei was one..
jinbei may fight CP0

Lol, this thread. No Sanji fan wants Sanji to be Zoro.

And what's with some stupid comments.

Personally, I don't like Zoro but I what's with comments like 'hate Zoro because he is subordinate'. If Zoro is subordinate, then what is Sanji?

Let's call him a deserter for whatever he did in WCI..
Finally some good post from ya

Many timidly accepted Zoro in their heart but are too embroiled in their Sanjihood to face off the truth. :sanmoji:
Dude no one cares that much about Zoro especially not me
Post automatically merged:

This isn’t spite. It’s the truth I didn’t bash the character.
I should’ve reworded that
It’s a spite thread for Sanji fans but not Sanji himself, my bad

How is it that you fail to notice this behavior from a Zoro dominated forum? They do the same thing you’re accusing us Sanji fans of doing

Dude no one cares that much about Zoro especially not me

I should’ve reworded that
It’s a spite thread for Sanji fans but not Sanji himself, my bad

How is it that you fail to notice this behavior from a Zoro dominated forum? They do the same thing you’re accusing us Sanji fans of doing
I'm just mostly referring about timidly accepting his combat greatness :myman:

Im a sanji fan , this thread is spot on
Only fake sanji fans are ired by this
Your attempts at trolling are pitiful

I'm just mostly referring about timidly accepting his combat greatness :myman:
“Combat Greatness” getting beat up an entire fight+flashbacks=power up to win
Not to mention with very hard to make out panels and random, freakishly long named attacks to seal the deal……

if that’s “Combat greatness” then I guess Usopp has the greatest choreographed fights in all of one piece…..