Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm actually very torn on who to vote or council.

If I'm on it, I really want @Lindltaylor on it.

I know I will be voting for TAC.

I havet decided not to vote for myself, since I'm hoping I have enough votes without doing that.

I was considering Flower earlier but I'm not sure I can do that now with 100% confidence.

Emil

Certified Memelord

I havet decided not to vote for myself, since I'm hoping I have enough votes without doing that.

I was considering Flower earlier but I'm not sure I can do that now with 100% confidence.
kvothe MIGHT be good depending on how she enters the thread, if not go for fuji/flower

al scuma/salah/ratchet etc all pending their entrance as well

game is really stacked

D

Dragomir

I think it's pretty obvious who it should be.

Zemmi

GodMommie
kvothe MIGHT be good depending on how she enters the thread, if not go for fuji/flower

al scuma/salah/ratchet etc all pending their entrance as well

game is really stacked
Yea I really want to wait until more people posts, so I can have a more informed opinion on who I pick.

TAC is the only one I know for sure I will be voting for, since I already gave my word, and that is important to keep.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as it stands im probably voting ultra for council

zem will already have lots of votes from others

i really want one of flower/fuji up there and see how they do

C'mon now, why not? You don't wanna be expelled, do you?
You’ve made a lot of posts that have ping’d me lol. So unless I decide to get down with Ekko’s pitch to let scummy players expose or clear themselves I don’t think you’re getting my vote anytime soon.

But you’ll probably have enough votes anyway even without me. I don’t feel strongly/confident enough about it this early to actively try to campaign against you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.