Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Also I heard there's a waifu role hidden somewhere in this game just for me.

That will be my numero uno priority in this game.

To get that fated role.

For other first impressions:

Misty looks Town-ish, Adam as well. I don't think scum would buddy like that and Adam has his unusual ideas like putting 10 new players on the council which he usually does as Town. Both can fake plays, though, so I'm not firm on either yet.

Noctis seems fine so far, too. Him stating that he is not so lucky to roll scum is kinda...genuine?

I trust Kvothe for now. Suspecting my partner won't do any good and I know more soon enough anyway.

Generally I don't have a firm stance on anyone yet, but guess D1 makes things a lot clearer.

Never lose hope!

D

Dragomir

For other first impressions:

Misty looks Town-ish, Adam as well. I don't think scum would buddy like that and Adam has his unusual ideas like putting 10 new players on the council which he usually does as Town. Both can fake plays, though, so I'm not firm on either yet.

Noctis seems fine so far, too. Him stating that he is not so lucky to roll scum is kinda...genuine?

I trust Kvothe for now. Suspecting my partner won't do any good and I know more soon enough anyway.

Generally I don't have a firm stance on anyone yet, but guess D1 makes things a lot clearer.

Never lose hope!
Beky's unusual ideas are a pretty NAI thing. He does it all the time.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Thanks for the reminder.

And wow, 76 pages.

Goddamn, I wouldn't be able to read through this.

I guess I'll just coast this phase or try to keep track of things from this point onwards.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I mean between a Nino Town role or a male indie role I'm not sure what I would choose ahahah

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Blue between a male Indie role and a Town Waifu role, what would you pick?

Don't give in to temptation!
Ahahah no idea.

I guess it's one of those things that need to happen for me to know.

I guess it would also depend on the male and waifu character. Not all of them are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.