Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think you guys can now understand why I wanted to be on the council so bad, because as a confirmed townie, it'd be of great benefit to have one there. I had in my mind from the start to claim masons to get both me and Tris on the council since that's the easiest and quickest way to do it. But Tris said she'd be too busy to be on the council, so I decided not to. And then everything else happened in the past 15 pages. I hope things make sense to you guys now.
but your not confirmed…

Okay I am skipping stuff cause I am super busy, but this is my thoughts rn

Drago should tbh just claim by now. We should be able to protect him if it makes sense. He already drew a massive target on his back.

Lindl, I don't know why but I get a feeling you are scum, same with Ultra, perhaps even buddies in the same scum team. Can't quite put my finger on it though, got no evidence, just throwing it out here.

Zem seems fine. Flower seems fine too, at least I'm praying it is.

Dont think I've read enough other posts yet of other people, or at least noted anything of importance.

Just throwing weird stuff out, do with it as you will
Why call your own reads weird tho?

:few:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ooo. What’s pinging you Lindy?
"Your posts feel scummy", "Your tone isn't towny" and I felt like he kept going back to calling Drago out for "Baloney".

I didn't like those accusations against Drago. It's easy to push players when you add arguments like "I feel", or "The tone" etc. Rather than saying this person is scummy and getting caught for wrong reasons or logic, pushing players with tone and feelings lets you escape the suspicions that come on you when they flip town because people can't really blame you for feelings and tones since that's different for everyone. I feel like Ratchet was mainly using those in his arguments and pushing Drago.

That's why I scum lean Ratchet right now.

I thought we can't lynch this phase?
We can't. UB asked us to vote for the player we scum read to get a sense of each players reads.

Is there uh, purpose to you interjecting on a line of questioning on a weak ass claim?
Mugen he claimed *Mason*. If he's hiding something, you have to prove why he'd be doing that as scum as opposed to just keeping his cards close, and furthermore, any additional info he has is not likely to make his claim more solid than mason, so I fail to see how this inquiry benefits town. If you doubt him after a mason claim you should already have enough to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.