Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
To elaborate, I'm not saying there's 0 chance a mason claim can be faked. Default assumption is that it's pretty decent claim, though, as the other assumption is two mafia tying themselves together, and risk being counterclaimed, quite risky.

HOWEVER

I fail to see anything Drago and his buddy could put forth, as additional info, that trumps the reliability of a mason claim.

Therefore Muugen rolefishing in this circumstance is categorically, always bad.
I'm sure i have a clever response for this but it is late-ish here and Katy Perry is jamming into my ear last hour or so.

tho i saw it as Muugen putting some pressure which is always good while feathers are ruffled

he didnt claim when I first went after him I said he should claim at that point and even if he did for D0 there would be no real way to confirm without waiting a few cycles stop trying to use your fallacies as a nudge in my direction ultra,

please do go into detail how itโ€™s bad and use my actual wording and not your misinterpretation here.
The irony of you dabbing on Drago for playing badly is that you are trying to rely on role information to get a better read of his alignment instead of his play, there is little chance anything else he offers can confirm him more at this point, and if he's town it's a pointless exercise that needlessly exposes more information as necessary.

In other words you doubt the Mason claim what the fuck could he offer to say "Ok you''re good"? Probably something too good to be worth blabbing about, to meet that criteria.

It's ok if you don't understand, but you're wrong. Work with what you have in front of you if you think he's scum.

Yes. While simultaneously soft pushing for the claim.

Dedicate your hearts!!
In that case call it what it is, I wasnโ€™t soft pushing for the claim I was the one mainly asking for the claim. And tbh I canโ€™t care less about your suspicions about me. Not worth defending if the accusations were non-existent to begin with

why are you protecting him.

you sure came quick to their defense.
This is just mudslinging, are you incapable of grasping basic logic? Disappointing. You come in talking the most shit and you manage to still play like an imbecile. As they say, don't throw rocks in glass houses. Like you observed, I have the *least* incentive to come to Drago's defense here. Next time, try not making a worse play than the person you're making fun of. lmao.

funny how suddenly some ppl show up after i mention we should still voice who wed like to lynch even if theres none this phase

coincidence that is making me tired much eh
Well I would of said Drago until like 20 minutes ago sooo that just leaves Fuji from my initial susses, but I need to see more him him at this point. I would Lynch Borto most likely. Or maybe Misty cuz out of the coasters, I like her the least. Her reasoning for sussing Drago way earlier made no sense.

I'm sure i have a clever response for this but it is late-ish here and Katy Perry is jamming into my ear last hour or so.

tho i saw it as Muugen putting some pressure which is always good while feathers are ruffled
Pressure? The egg is already cracked. Muugen is trying to squeeze out additional info past the point of necessity, which is exactly my point. This should be rather obvious as something to condemn, not sure what the rest of you aren't seeing here.

That isn't masons then. Masons have to be the same alignment. If the players are different alignments then they're neighbors.
sigh
Masonic-neighbors it is what it is
Other scenario
I made masons once, they were both with a kill all threats win con
Other scenario you are mafia and this is fake
We can go on but as I said itโ€™s good enough for now

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Pressure? The egg is already cracked. Muugen is trying to squeeze out additional info past the point of necessity, which is exactly my point. This should be rather obvious as something to condemn, not sure what the rest of you aren't seeing here.
I don't think anyone is blind to the fact Muugen was fishing because Muugen didn't even hide it.

But my personal way of things is to strike while it is hot. Would be sucky of me if i went against my own principle

Status
Not open for further replies.