Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed a bit and I saw some players giving out town reads. Weebs game is always going to have a cult leader and saying who are your town reads in the thread you guys are giving out ideas to the cult leader on who to recruit. I don't have many town reads right now and for now I will keep my town reads to myself since I'm worried if I was to say who are my town reads the cult leader would recruit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't get why you are so against someone scum hunting.
im not
he can do it, its good
just...like dont try to sell it like u wanna win our hearts or smth. its not gna work

like is he scum hunting because he wants to scum hunt or is he scum hunting just to show us he is scum hunting

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay, I got some more clarity on this party stuff from Nova. During the day, we talk amongst each other to form a party of 3. The night after, the 3 members submit each other and the same location to then officially form the party. In the next day phase, that party will then do their canvassing where they delve into their chosen layer. During that same day, players can form a new party, talk about where to delve next, etc. Rinse and repeat.

For example:
Bob, David, and Billy discuss on D0 to form a party to delve into layer 2. On N0, all three of them submit each other and their location. Something like: "Group: Bob, David, and Billy. Delving into layer 2." Thus, the party forms and they all canvass during D1.

I recommend that y'all come up with a party name to make it easy on Nova.
Thank you for the clarity

Dio is pleased.

im not
he can do it, its good
just...like dont try to sell it like u wanna win our hearts or smth. its not gna work

like is he scum hunting because he wants to scum hunt or is he scum hunting just to show us he is scum hunting
He‘s doing what you‘re doing every game I‘m Town. He tunnels like crazy because he thinks I‘m so bad at being scum that I act like a complete idiot D0 and get caught easily. Sadly, this is what you going after me looks like from an outside perspective. You‘re just experiencing your kind of play from a bystander pov for the first time.

Life is a blessing!

Emil

Certified Memelord
He‘s doing what you‘re doing every game I‘m Town. He tunnels like crazy because he thinks I‘m so bad at being scum that I act like a complete idiot D0 and get caught easily. Sadly, this is what you going after me looks like from an outside perspective. You‘re just experiencing your kind of play from a bystander pov for the first time.

Life is a blessing!
i dont do that
nope

if we can lynch here id be wagoning fuji or an inactive to talk rn
since we cant lynch its meaningless to me

we cant force anyone to talk or pressure them

I skimmed a bit and I saw some players giving out town reads. Weebs game is always going to have a cult leader and saying who are your town reads in the thread you guys are giving out ideas to the cult leader on who to recruit. I don't have many town reads right now and for now I will keep my town reads to myself since I'm worried if I was to say who are my town reads the cult leader would recruit.
You are probably getting culted

Status
Not open for further replies.