Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yeah, it was poor play on my part that game, too. I never denied that and we also lost the game. What are you even trying to accomplish here? You‘re grasping at straws to justify your play here. You don‘t even believe yourself that I‘m scum anymore, you are just too proud to admit this now and move on.
Whatever, Flower. Arguing with you is pointless.

Hmmm I’d love to see some examples actually
I only played 1 game with her, where 1 time she was scum.

and each day phase, she was less active, made post to look like contributions, as the game progressed see less of her.. in the end she was scum. hense why can agree with similarity from past game.

mist past game where she town, would always be qouting/keeping up with the thread etc and engaging more and throwing her sus list.

thats above my day 0 pay grade

:halt:
Alright cool
I only played 1 game with her, where 1 time she was scum.

and each day phase, she was less active, made post to look like contributions, as the game progressed see less of her.. in the end she was scum. hense why can agree with similarity from past game.

mist past game where she town, would always be qouting/keeping up with the thread etc and engaging more and throwing her sus list.
oh good so useful

1 game? Sorry but I can’t really see that as a good example with it. Build me a case that’s better and maybe I can get behind it. It’s a good take but from what I’ve seen in the many games played this is usual town

Alright cool

oh good so useful

1 game? Sorry but I can’t really see that as a good example with it. Build me a case that’s better and maybe I can get behind it. It’s a good take but from what I’ve seen in the many games played this is usual town
well true, but every game she is town she way more engaged with discussion then sitting back and making few post. that what i remember strongest of how town misty behaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.