Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I honestly didn't question if he was telling the truth because it would be absolutely stupid to lie about and get caught, when there is zero guarantee you will make it without votes.
there is a bit of misunderstanding on ur part

i will not be officially on council. i will just talk at night

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who are the options until now?
For council members - honestly there are a lot of players campaigning - Drago, Zem, TAC are the most vocal ones.

A few other options are all these players named by others:
Al
Hayumi
Ratchet
Nick
Naomi
Ultra
Me
Mango
Blue
Nana

I think that's it. Noctis is also a popular choice I believe.

so the council is like the double edged blade hun? the one with the most influence sways the decision to their favor tpwn or not.. and in the opening i didn't read any "serial killers" so its just Town vs Scum with no " vigilante's"
It can be a double edged blade. Honestly, it looks more helpful than not tbh. Serial killers are independent scum that aren't in a team usually. There are vigilantes and more.

This game is a bigger regular mafia game with many mechanics and few additions.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
For council members - honestly there are a lot of players campaigning - Drago, Zem, TAC are the most vocal ones.

Al
Hayumi
Ratchet
Nick
Naomi
Ultra
Me
Mango
Blue
Nana

It can be a double edged blade. Honestly, it looks more helpful than not tbh. Serial killers are independent scum that aren't in a team usually. There are vigilantes and more.

Sad to see I am not on that list after my dope performance last weeb game. :sadge:

Al
Hayumi
Ratchet
Nick
Naomi
Ultra
Me
Mango
Blue
Nana

@T-Pein™ what's your take?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Al
Hayumi
Ratchet
Nick
Naomi
Ultra
Me
Mango
Blue
Nana

Don't forget me Lindl. I already got three confirmed votes. Mine, @Ryu Kishi and @Blue 's votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.