Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe that could be the case tbh. There's these golden peaches of immortality in Chinese mythology I believe and Momotaro is based around them too I think?
Ive seen people theorise that Laws DF could possibly also undo Imus potential immortality and Alpha2late17 also said he might be based on Imhotep like the one from The Mummy movies especially and thus is immortal or so and wants a bride like Omu might want Vivi to marry them?
Hmmm...maybe. But I feel like they would want to capture Law more desperately than Robin if that was the case. Imagine Law making Luffy immortal. That would probably scare them more than whatever Robin can do. I don't think the WG necessarily knows about this. The hidden treasure might just be an Ancient Weapon.

plot protection is luffy dropping down in the sea andcuz for luck he has a submarine ready to catch him underwater......
Plot protection is:

Having all your bones broken on deaths door the being given some magical drug which has never been mentioned before if so why doesn't everyone just carry this senzu bean on them all the time. Then being back to 100% and then a magic sword drawing haki out to use AdvCoC when Zoro has never even show basic CoC. Finally now people are cheering in expectation of Zoro getting up again over some grim reaper plot no jutsu.

FYI I always expected Zoro not to be done the Orochi and Hiyori plot is still unresolved but the way Oda is making Zoro come back is just...

:odenugh:

Hopefully it isn't a case of Zoro being fully healed yet again otherwise Oda is just pulling things out his ass. I want to see another 'Nothing Happened' moment with Orochi and Hiyoir witnessing it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Plot protection is:

Having all your bones broken on deaths door the being given some magical drug which has never been mentioned before if so why doesn't everyone just carry this senzu bean on them all the time. Then being back to 100% and then a magic sword drawing haki out to use AdvCoC when Zoro has never even show basic CoC. Finally now people are cheering in expectation of Zoro getting up again over some grim reaper plot no jutsu.

FYI I always expected Zoro not to be done the Orochi and Hiyori plot is still unresolved but the way Oda is making Zoro come back is just...

:odenugh:

Hopefully it isn't a case of Zoro being fully healed yet again otherwise Oda is just pulling things out his ass. I want to see another 'Nothing Happened' moment with Orochi and Hiyoir witnessing it.
Hes killing kaido. Cope more. You getting a fake 5 min knockdown and holdem this arc. Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.