Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Zoro haters already trying to push the agenda that Zoros dying because of the fight with King

1. Nobody knows what this grim reaper thing is about yet.
  2. We literally saw King landing only one hit that Zoro immediately countered post-King of hell power up. I have no idea how some people are trying to push this agenda that Sanji had an easier time with Queen
  3. Chopper is literally worrying about the Mink medicine
This is about to age as well as the Zoro doesn’t have CoC and Emma is Oden’s haki bank takes

:gokulaugh:
It's their last screeches before Zoro gets put on the same pedestal as Oden, Roger, WB, Shanks and Rocks. But this time it won't be about potential. :myman:

Honestly I think before Sanji can even blink Zoro would cut him in two pieces with Shi Shi Son Son and Zoro actually has feats of blitzing people faster than Kaido.

Now if Zoro is sleeping then sanji can ambush him like he ambushed Queen, but then comes Zoros God Tier CoA and Sanji breaks his leg.

I think best case scenario you can argue for current Sanji is mid diff for Dressrosa Zoro

Zoro is just too balanced of a fighter, Oda has made him too overpowered to the point where Sanji isn't even a contender anymore.
Yeah,your clearly the biggest Idiot here

Lucky for you WG is full of Zorro fangays.

Zorro best W in the current Arc was against some n1gga.Great

Bon Klay’s attack speed matched Sanji’s (Who’s faster than Zoro)
Fuji showed no speed feats so ggs…
1. Sanji was slower than zoro during that time as well hence why m1 had better hand to hand movement speeds and long ranged attack movement speeds. Again no contest if so provide panels.

2. Fuji kept up with law who teleports and doffy known for his maneuverability the same doffy that incased sanji in strings whom had to be saved by law. Again no contest

You can scale zoro and sanji's speed based on Marco's performance against them

Queen was able to see Marco but unable to see sanji, so we rank sanji's speed above Marco's who is atleast as fast as king if not faster
Sanji is definitely faster than Zoro but let’s not pretend that Zoro had a difficult time reacting to King’s speed in 1035

Status
Not open for further replies.