Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it must be a mink.
But who exactly?

Inu and Neko are basically out. They've suffered way too much and their fight against Jack would've made no sense at all.

Carrot is 100% out, too. She wasn't even alive 20 years ago.

The other minks simply aren't impactful enough. Nobody would care for the traitor if it was one of the musketeers or Wanda (heck, I bet many weekly readers would have to look up who that character is again).

Raizo.
Reasons:
1. In Zou, Jack searched only for Raizo. Not for Kinemon or Momonosuke, who are more important.
2. Orochi's forces have no idea where Kinemon, Kanjuro and Momo are. Yet they knew that Raizo was on Zou at the exact time. Never once have they visited Zou before.
3. Raizo's insensitiveness this chapter 971.
4. In Zou, Raizo was chained, hence not able to make contact with Jack and co.
5. Shinobu, a Ninja, betrayed Orochi camp and turned to Oden while Raizo, another Ninja doing exactly the opposite.
6. It would be a great twist that Raizo, whom everyone laid down their lives to protect, turns to be the traitor.

H

Homelander

I just saw an interesting post on NarutoForum:

The moment they went to the future, 2 birds that accurately represent Kanjurou's drawings, went to Kaido and Orochi, which initiated the witch hunt.

Not a fan of the Kanjuro=traitor theory but there is arguments.

But at the same time with what I said above (words of Orochi+Kanjuro who was about to be boiled)...

Oda keeps the suspense well, I have no idea about the traitor.

Or there is no traitor, Oda kinda forgot:josad:
That is hell of an observation . I hope he is not traitor. The scabbard seems like a loyal bunch.

Orochi did say kurozuni clan were persucted. What if kanjuro 's family were of same descent.

Do we misunderstand the whole situation?
What if the traitor want to die at this point back then? I mean what if he decide to die alongside with his friend and master(Oden)?
And the reason why he do all the betray will be reveal later, I can see such point to in the traitor plotstory.

What if the traitor want to die at this point back then? I mean what if he decide to die alongside with his friend and master(Oden)?
And the reason why he do all the betray will be reveal later, I can see such point to in the traitor plotstory.
To be fair. We do not know much about the scabbard's abilities.
- Raizo can actually make clones, so he could have sent a CLONE and not his real body
- Kiku, we know nothing much about her, maybe she has an ability or a technique that can prevent her from dying
- Kanjuro could have been as someone stated before(he's an excellent drawer pretending to be bad at drawing). And he ended up creating a replica of his own image and made it come to life through his ability (so, him being a great artist pretending to suck is icing on the cake for how much he was hiding his abilities and strength)

All candidates can have their ways... so, I still did not get them out of the hook... not yet. Specially not Kanjuro/Raizo (my two biggest candidates).

But who exactly?

Inu and Neko are basically out. They've suffered way too much and their fight against Jack would've made no sense at all.

Carrot is 100% out, too. She wasn't even alive 20 years ago.

The other minks simply aren't impactful enough. Nobody would care for the traitor if it was one of the musketeers or Wanda (heck, I bet many weekly readers would have to look up who that character is again).
I don't think Kanjuro being the traitor is impactful enough either. Not a lot of people care about Kanjuro, but since he is one of the 9 red scabbards, it would definitely be a sad reveal.

Toki being the traitor would be great and extremely impactful. We see her smiling when Oden fought against Kaido and even now, when Oden is being boiled alive. Oda is trying to deceive us even more and he makes it look like Toki is the actual traitor.

H

Homelander

You mean harakiri .Its possible but whats the point of doing it if they knew death sentence was with in reach .

M

MD Zolo

I just saw an interesting post on NarutoForum:

The moment they went to the future, 2 birds that accurately represent Kanjurou's drawings, went to Kaido and Orochi, which initiated the witch hunt.

Not a fan of the Kanjuro=traitor theory but there is arguments.

But at the same time with what I said above (words of Orochi+Kanjuro who was about to be boiled)...

Oda keeps the suspense well, I have no idea about the traitor.

Or there is no traitor, Oda kinda forgot:josad:
This part has been animated already, right? How does the birds look in the anime?

The traitor can have all the ''honorable'' intentions he/she wants, it won't erase the fact that he is a part responsible for the fate of Wano but more important, the Minks almost got genocided because of this ''noble traitor''...
Then again, people forget and forgive anything (example : Ceasar Clown and a brunch of people wanting him to join the SHs...)

The traitor can have all the ''honorable'' intentions he/she wants, it won't erase the fact that he is a part responsible for the fate of Wano but more important, the Minks almost got genocided because of this ''noble traitor''...
Then again, people forget and forgive anything (example : Ceasar Clown and a brunch of people wanting him to join the SHs...)
Sherororororo

Status
Not open for further replies.