Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I just want him to be tbh. I don't really read him in any direction.

Even though I should read him as scum, since he's usually only aggressive towards me when he's scum.
I guess what I'm digging at here is have you actually read his posts and do you actually have an assessment of him based on his content? What's his ISO say to you? Because right now what you're doing is holding Muu in purgatory. He is schrodinger's scum - and that's not a good thing, because it looks like you're fence sitting and not solving. His ISO is only 100 pages and you know him better than I do so I'd like more than this honestly.

i think naomi is restricted to quote like 4 players at the same time or sm sht

Sonic Shuffle!!!

I loved that game.

But I mever was able to beat it ahahah

Same with Nights.

I miss playing those games.

There's an Internet game which is rather good with Sonic and Nights in it.

It's called Sonic RPG. Have you heard about it?
ah same lol, i had sonic adventure 2, i got all s rans on each level.. you play sonic adventure 1,2?

Ngl, why waste your time on that and why are you trusting that?

Was ultra right when he said you posted that?

Damn, I completely skipped those pages. Aight I’ll check it out.

I might need to come on PC for this. Phone is so annoying.

Can definitely see this from him, but I still think he’s got a PR from his posting style.

Vote Lynch juliet
interesting, why juliet?

@Juliet my partner! tell me it ain't so :catcry:

tell me your sus of people please. i will drill them with questions!

lmao :doffytroll:
In the future a lot of us will be dead, maybe even the person who made that announcement. Note the evidence and file it away
i still need to check 200 page to decide what scum was being mention. sounds like indie roll :suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
well then think about it and get back to me cause rn the accusations are pretty weak and it’s already become a bigger topic of discussion. Might want to further review the latter fo your statement.
Honestly I have talked to myself over and over about it since I seen you on there.

At one point I even told myself scum must put you on there, because you said something like you would get rid of me :milaugh:

but that is really arrogant of me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
It’s not the ISO that I’m doubting, it’s just that you trust that announcement more than I think you would have otherwise.

If you do want to ISO, then go ahead it will help us. I’m not stopping you Muu.
how so I asked if it was a topic of discussion than said I’d iso to further investigate who said anything about trust.

my protege I’ve taught you better than this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
interesting, why juliet?

@Juliet my partner! tell me it ain't so :catcry:

tell me your sus of people please. i will drill them with questions!
It's mainly her thread presence and her early aggressive interaction with Drago. Her posts and thread presence remind me of her games when she was scum. Specifically the All Stars game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I guess what I'm digging at here is have you actually read his posts and do you actually have an assessment of him based on his content? What's his ISO say to you? Because right now what you're doing is holding Muu in purgatory. He is schrodinger's scum - and that's not a good thing, because it looks like you're fence sitting and not solving. His ISO is only 100 pages and you know him better than I do so I'd like more than this honestly.
I'm sorry but I can't get off the fence on him xD I completely do understand what you are saying though, I really really want him to play, like I told you I'm honestly bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.