Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the scum read on Sal & town read on Naomi?

You’re not the first I’ve seen with a Naomi town read but she hasn’t ping’d me as that townie. The one thing I really took note on her was a super wishy washy reads list.

Why do you sus these people? ^
I said earlier it was based on vibes due to the way how they were posting. I'm town reading Naomi and I agree with Drago's explanation on his read on her. I also want to add that scum Naomi is scared of my town games and I'm pretty sure scum Naomi would not want to partner with me.

@Juliet
you are mainly accused of this

explanation needed
I saw and and I responded already. I disagree on what Zemmi is saying.

1. She says I didn't post much on day 0 and I said I was sick. What I also find weird is I don't post much and that's a bad reason for a read on me. I have had alot of players in completed games suspect me for not posting in my town games.

2. She says my post consisted of mechanics and day 0 a majority of the posts were mechanic talk and the same thing can be applied to most of the players here. On day 0 when I was online the players were only talking about mechanics and during my absence on which I didn't come back half of the the thread was still about mechanic talk while the other half towards the end some players were taking a stance. What I missed out on day 0 I read everything on night 0.

Emil

Certified Memelord
On page 309. Ekko and Blue bringing up the mason claim to discredit it is bad. I get having a bit of doubt over it, but their open suspicion feels manipulative and an attempt to discredit what would be from town's perspectives two nigh-confirmed townies. I think Muugen did it too later. -5 townie points to all three of them for that one.
there is nothing bad about bringing it up because it had to be brought up
we r giving u benefit of the doubt rn but cant ignore other possibilities
its not like discussing ur mason is taking up the entire day
it was only brought up for couple of posts and gone
- 10 points from u

Where are the rest of you on muugen after his posts today
He’s mean lol.

I only saw him the one game as scum and he was much more subdued/less hostile and I didn’t interact with him much, so I’m not sure if the backlash I got is something that’s alignment indicative or not.

I don’t like that instead of just answering my questions he kept just discrediting my ability and dodging them. That felt scummy.

D

Dragomir

there is nothing bad about bringing it up because it had to be brought up
we r giving u benefit of the doubt rn but cant ignore other possibilities
its not like discussing ur mason is taking up the entire day
it was only brought up for couple of posts and gone
- 10 points from u
It reads fake af from y'all. Milking it up for content while trying to manipulate town. There's no need to bring it up. Everyone knows of the possibilities but those chances are slim to none. Y'all were trying to sew in paranoia.

- 10 points from u
Lol, really? Copying the stuff that I'm doing? Yikes.

I said earlier it was based on vibes due to the way how they were posting. I'm town reading Naomi and I agree with Drago's explanation on his read on her. I also want to add that scum Naomi is scared of my town games and I'm pretty sure scum Naomi would not want to partner with me.

I saw and and I responded already. I disagree on what Zemmi is saying.

1. She says I didn't post much on day 0 and I said I was sick. What I also find weird is I don't post much and that's a bad reason for a read on me. I have had alot of players in completed games suspect me for not posting in my town games.

2. She says my post consisted of mechanics and day 0 a majority of the posts were mechanic talk and the same thing can be applied to most of the players here. On day 0 when I was online the players were only talking about mechanics and during my absence on which I didn't come back half of the the thread was still about mechanic talk while the other half towards the end some players were taking a stance. What I missed out on day 0 I read everything on night 0.
truth be told I don't like how everyone is soft pushing you either :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.