Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
His talk about whistles to me sounds like hinting he has a stronger whistle.

I dont buy it at all this guy was voted on the council out of merit. Or even voted at all for that matter
I think Blue was a popular vote. I remember players naming him.

She didn't have one before this phase right?
I am not sure how do u get that if not from passive abilityor someone using it on u and as far as I know there aren't any abilities being p yet
No, Flower had a PR last phase as well. It's that her PR changed this phase.

D

Dragomir

You literally asked me that and i answered he is alright.

What is this? Spite push because i called you out earlier? I know you aint blind or dumb enough to miss the point of Ultra and me interaction
Yes, and I take issue with that. All that to only say alright? C'mon now.

Called me out on what? I suspect you since D0, mate. I was paying attention to that interaction and did not like how you were responding to Ultra.

This was pretty much all of Ultra vs Beky and what I don't really like about Beky in this interaction is how he turned the argument into all about Ultra flustered, ignoring Ultra's points. Ultra questions him for being sneaky and bullshitting with his read. Beky's counter to this is that he's a nobody and not a threat for Ultra to get bothered. This doesn't even make sense when A. Ultra isn't defending himself in this interaction but questioning Beky and very clearly taking the offensive in this back and forth. B. Why does a player's threat level even matter? If a post looks bad, then it looks bad regardless of how threatening the player who made it is and it deserves to be questioned which is what Ultra was doing. Beky straw-manning Ultra's posts and completely ignoring his actual points made is yikes yikes yikes.

This post in particular came after I asked both of them their reads on each other. After all that about Ultra getting too triggered and his reaction being unwarranted, all that comes out of it is at worst weak around the edges? That's so weak and makes that entire argument a total waste. Beky's part of the argument feels fake to me cause of that. Even going all the way back to his initial read on how Ultra approached my claim. When reading this argument, it just sounds like Beky was trying to disengage from this argument. And that looks bad to me as a townie should be willing to engage in a little duel with someone who pinged them. Ultra was calling him out on his bs and he straw-manned to avoid countering Ultra's actual points since, from what I can see, he can't.
put a vote on him, i already did. :rosismile:

Damn Drago. All this for you not being able to understand i was pushing @Ultra a bit to trigger him which Ultra himself.recognised
how does trigger someone help, or help in scum hunting. fleetwat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
What did you get out of it?

I have now.
Okay so, I actually have a hard time believing you wasn't aware of the feature, and you complaining about it in thread feels like an awkward way to get some interactions down. You also dipped at the end of last DP. Seems like you're becoming averse to extended communication this game.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Okay so, I actually have a hard time believing you wasn't aware of the feature, and you complaining about it in thread feels like an awkward way to get some interactions down. You also dipped at the end of last DP. Seems like you're becoming averse to extended communication this game.
are you on the 3rd layer man ?

Yes, and I take issue with that. All that to only say alright? C'mon now.
Do i have to spell out stuff for you?

If you paid ANY attention to me at all like you said you would know the reason i sus Ekko is bcs of his opportunistic push on you.

Ultra quoted me for Muu stuff and i saw an opportunity not only to push Ultra a bit to see how he responds and handles himself but to also create an opportunity for players that like Ekko - would jump on opportunity - and who jumped on said opportunity - Misty

Ultra handled himself well, he was flustered and triggered a bit - which was the point of the entire interaction - he stood his ground, didnt change subjects, didnt do anything i wouldnt expect if scum was in his place

D

Dragomir

What? I'm obviously aware of the feature. I turned off my like alerts around 30 mins ago. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

You also dipped at the end of last DP.
I literally mentioned that I had to go to class and was even late for it. I also came back just right before Nova made the EoD post.

Status
Not open for further replies.