Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Those people are?
Well the Adam vs Blue interaction was quite spicy , blue was very on the defensive there ( regarding the post edit or not ) and it seems to me like Lind / Sallucion tried to soft cover it a little ?
Adam was also very aggressive there and it seemed like he was using this opportunity to draw attention on ali

Not sure which one i suspect more among them probably blue cuz it seemed more like a soft group interaction , but ofc many tried tostop that so not sure there, but i'm definetly looking at them now

Also rej said we shouldn't look to lynch any of the council cuz there are low chances of mafia being there and that's a bit curious to me, i mean the council thing seems like an important lynch influence to have so it's very likely that mafia have someone there ( i don't know what happened last weebs with the council so it might not be an important detail but it was curious)

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well the Adam vs Blue interaction was quite spicy , blue was very on the defensive there ( regarding the post edit or not ) and it seems to me like Lind / Sallucion tried to soft cover it a little ?
Adam was also very aggressive there and it seemed like he was using this opportunity to draw attention on ali

Not sure which one i suspect more among them probably blue cuz it seemed more like a soft group interaction , but ofc many tried tostop that so not sure there, but i'm definetly looking at them now

Also rej said we shouldn't look to lynch any of the council cuz there are low chances of mafia being there and that's a bit curious to me, i mean the council thing seems like an important lynch influence to have so it's very likely that mafia have someone there ( i don't know what happened last weebs with the council so it might not be an important detail but it was curious)
Really now. Rej might have been the post I was addressing earlier but I didn't remember who had said it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cause only.you 2 said so while previously Blue was pressured how he got in and Kagura that was here i think never said about voting for him

No one else did either to my knowledge
So because only two people responded that means we're the only two who voted him? And not the litany of other reasons that could explain this?

Worst

Custom title
Really now. Rej might have been the post I was addressing earlier but I didn't remember who had said it.
it was this post i believe

Also before lynching someone in the council you guys should talk about the odds of hitting scum there.
We can assume that each mafia team will maybe try to get one of their men atleast into the council. With success. With 2 mafia teams a la 6~ members each we can assume a guarantee of 16% of scum being in the council without knowing the exact numbers. We could certainly have 2/10 mafia in the council ATLEAST, but if we wanna play safe, there is a hit guarantee of 16~%.

With aproximate 10 mafia on 43 players non guarantee we have a hitrate of almost 25% with less guarantee on hitting mafia outside the council. And then add the handful of indies we have but they are not considered mafia and this calculation only hits if we have 6 mafia per team.

You guys are still better off lynching outside of the council because hitting mafia might be easier that way unless you guys believe that mafia is 8headed and takes almost half the council seats.

Awww gamberu is so fun.

:yumekonuttinggif:

The math might be right but still

Status
Not open for further replies.