Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Last day when she was doing Don Kanoji, she also mentioned Sasageyo Sasageyo once so I’m also confused here lol
Yeah, it seems like she has some dynamic PR that keeps changing. Or her PR allows her to be flexible. It mainly looks like she just has to say some motivational stuff at the end of each post.

muu did nothing last day that made him look like town at best he was giving null viubes

so you saying he isn't a bad pick cause you think he is a good player is weird lind

are you trying to play the game with emotions here??
I always play mafia with a mix of emotions and logic, AL. I honestly think that IF Muugen is town, he'd be a fine addition to the council. However, we can use this day phase to figure that out.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Cause only.you 2 said so while previously Blue was pressured how he got in and Kagura that was here i think never said about voting for him

No one else did either to my knowledge
I must have missed that bro. Otherwise why would I come forward with this revelation when the question was directed to Ratchet.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah, it seems like she has some dynamic PR that keeps changing. Or her PR allows her to be flexible. It mainly looks like she just has to say some motivational stuff at the end of each post.

I always play mafia with a mix of emotions and logic, AL. I honestly think that IF Muugen is town, he'd be a fine addition to the council. However, we can use this day phase to figure that out.
The real question though, is do we feel like she is faking it?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
How do you suggest we figure that out?

The best way to figure out is to see a flip, mechanical results can be tempered with, so they're not exactly 100% to be trusted either

Are you going anywhere with vague questions like this? Of course I have thoughts. I need you to be more specific, like Ultra was.
Can your leader fully trust you to help lead our beautiful Town to victory and destroy all that is evil? And can we rely on your sharp skills to hunt down all threats to us?

Never fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.