Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't know what's been talked about, since I wasn't there when the discussion happened, but the only thing I've noted down was that he asserted quite confidently he's be in the council - as if he knew for sure he was going to be in there.

Other than that I don't really know.

I know that Baba scumread him, and from the posts I've seen I really like Baba.

I really don't mind voting for MUUGEN.

It's one of the better alternatives, after TAC obviously.

And maybe Nick, I wouldn't mind hanging nick either.

What did Nick do?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The real question though, is do we feel like she is faking it?
I have no idea lol. Since, we've already established that having a PR or not doesn't determine your alignment. I have no idea why any scum here would fake a PR.

So I don't think she's faking it. Especially a PR that legit changes every time. Unnecessary attention as scum imo. I think we should ignore her PR and read her from her content and reactions. So far, as I mentioned on D0, Flower had some townie posts that made me backtrack on her.

Also, I will say that he UB read at the start is something unique which I liked. Overall, though, I would say she's null to lean-townish.

How about you?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have no idea lol. Since, we've already established that having a PR or not doesn't determine your alignment. I have no idea why any scum here would fake a PR.

So I don't think she's faking it. Especially a PR that legit changes every time. Unnecessary attention as scum imo. I think we should ignore her PR and read her from her content and reactions. So far, as I mentioned on D0, Flower had some townie posts that made me backtrack on her.

Also, I will say that he UB read at the start is something unique which I liked. Overall, though, I would say she's null to lean-townish.

How about you?
Well, hiding in plain sight can be a super effective strategy.

Remember the Garo game?

I'm sure you do, nobody forgets the Garo game

Status
Not open for further replies.