Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
The Contest of Champion -

One of the first things they've rebuilt is their famous fighting arena. Here, aspiring weeb warriors can come to challenge each other for the ultimate glory, and some In-Thread-Attacks. These tournaments are held each day phase.

[Contest of Weebs] - Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. The registration period will be open from the start of the day phase until it fills or midway through the phase, whichever comes first. At the start of the game, each tournament has 16 spots available, and players will face each other in a best of 3 R/P/S games each round. In each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 2 gold coins.
I wanna join too :yearight:

Im surprised no one has said anything about me denying being a fellow townie

@Flowa on that note, given my answer and your lack of real response, what was the original intent of your question?
Your leader thinks scum you wouldn‘t have said it that openly, so she has you as Town who is lying or Indie who doesn‘t care much. Neither is worth wasting time on rn when there are Mafia to catch, so this is something to question later.

Never fear!

AL sama

Red Haired
I want to say one last thing, I think it's fine to drop discussing Muu and Ekko atm so the entire day isn't focused on them, but I would hope everyone would keep it in the back of their heads and not let it get swept under the rug.

I believe Muu can be either way at this point.

The people who really bug me are those who are acting like it isn't suspicious at all, or similar to Ekko where he said he found him suspicious but it wasn't because he was on council. Like he wants to find him suspicious, but can't go along with him showing up on council idea. Do you guys understand what I'm saying? I'm having a hard time putting it into words, what I feel about that.
if its kept under the rug people will start to ignore it at some point

Zemmi

GodMommie
Flower asked if I was and I replied in the negative. Whether Im telling the truth or not is for you to decide BUT she saw my reply and made no bones about it
Are you town? A simple yes or no would be nice.

You are right though it's funny if she didn't say anything about it, if you directly said it to her. Since she wouldn't have missed it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You think Flower is hiding in plain sight using a PR strategy? Not sure that is even working for her lol.
Idk, from her recent posts I really don't feel good about her.

something's off, and I mean like serious off.

Not just the PR, but the way she's trying to get people to talk about her.

I'm not getting good vibes at all from it.

Like none.

So I'm saying I wouldn't exclude the possibility entirely.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Idk, from her recent posts I really don't feel good about her.

something's off, and I mean like serious off.

Not just the PR, but the way she's trying to get people to talk about her.

I'm not getting good vibes at all from it.

Like none.

So I'm saying I wouldn't exclude the possibility entirely.

To add, she also casually spoke of lynching off two people without having a strong scum read on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.