Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Well, thatd be unfortunate, but theres 53 other players here, 51 of whom I have no real read on and a large proportion of I have no experience with, so giving these folks a reason to communicate with me saves from arbitrarily reaching out to them

You should assume Im acting in good faith would be my TLDR
I think you're overstating the level of communication you can obtain from what amounts to a vague reaction test, no?

THESE WOULD BE THE MOST INHERENTLY "TOWNIE" POST FOR THE FIRST 200 "giggles"

Felt like I quoted tbh but it didn't all stick this site irritates me - not the best coding for mafia especially of this size.

Regardless I believe Hayumi and Blue both made some I'm Town remarks - if we take the giggles at face value I'd go after Drago and their mate personally. I wont go into details cause I mean he claimed Vanilla Mason so we should all just inherently believe iright?

why are you waiting to give actual thoughts/reads?

you misread the text it said thread not phase

So Ultra started this nonsense about me and high council and zemmi veered scum away from actually coming out - by logic Zem should be a suspect for giggles Scum clue - she's also playing quite passive to start.

why would you ask for players to come forward then essentially tell them it would look bad if they did vote me? illogical

idk why i quoted this bit guess rej ping me when i tried to read back. 20post is dogshit for mafia, even MangaMAid had better coding.

Fuji I chose broki over you but know you were a first choice of mine <3

hmm forgot the context to this. think it was about me not choosing baba - honestly my first choice if I would choose would've been a low hanging fruit that normally dies early so I could just get the white whistle. outside if that for trust i would've chose fuji, zem or cypher just to get her to not feed into drago/ekko arguments early.
I know I've been digging into you the whole day but I really don't know what your angle is with this post.

You're going off of the egg pasta and asserting that someone in the first 200 is scum but you're determining that based on who explicitly said they're town? Why

Also Muugen you have been terribly unconvincing in actually establishing Drago and their stated mason as mafia. You've made the accusation but brought little to the table. You called it a policy vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.