Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly I liked Gram's reasoning as to why Muugen being on the council warranted some prior presence in the thread to have a certain degree of influence on it.

Meaning if scum was actually putting him on there, it would be a bad move. Is that the gist of it @Grammaton ?
I don't think it's a bad move.

Call me biased but really, it's all about mindgames.

I don't agree with the reasoning.

Are you teammates with MUU here, Lind?

Don't include me in your spat with Muugen, I have no issues with him. Aside from him being on the council being surprising, nothing really.
I'm trying to extract something out of you, don't get all huffy with me. There's been murmurs about taking your head, I'm trying to get you on your own two legs so I'm not carrying this duo myself. Though I certainly could.

😎

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN i want to respond fully to what you said but it was inaccurate. If a person was actually town most wouldn’t care and would say they voted you with some exceptions of very bold scum.

So it wouldn’t prevent town from saying they voted for you but would have scum who are more nervous to say it being hesitant.

meaning it will reveal if you legitimately got on there or if scum put you on there either to frame you or other sinister reasons
you insisted it would look bad for anyone who didn't show backing outside of fuji that is inherently every player including you.

why would someone come out to back me when this is already the basis line of thinking your attempt was ill thought especially for how weak the mafia playerbase is here makes sense no one wants to speak out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm trying to extract something out of you, don't get all huffy with me. There's been murmurs about taking your head, I'm trying to get you on your own two legs so I'm not carrying this duo myself. Though I certainly could.

😎
I mean, I've barely read his posts so far. Not much to extract frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.