Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I'm leaning Ultra and Lind as Town because of the effort level.

When Ultra was indie he was low effort.

But tbh I never saw lind as scum I think.

Flower is null for now.

Mango I feel he's Town, but more because of his posting style.

Most of the people here I've never played with so hard to say for the most part.

Ekko is more relaxed this game but I think it's NAI.

Have you played with any player here before?
Yeah, probably like half of the guys in this game, or something like that?

What about mangos posting style is it that you like, out of interest?

No, but only to the extent that it would not be obvious. It's about holding you to something, having some form of baseline from which i can read you from, and go from there. In just the time we've been talking, I've been able to establish that you intentionally implied you were not Town in an effort to engage players not to trap them, but to encourage people to talk to you - in other words, to draw attention towards yourself. This, in turn, gives me information to read you from. Lean Town currently, BTW.
Mmhmm, fair enough

I am not asking you to claim

I am asking you to explain yourself.

Explain why Broki is scum, explain why Kvothe is locked town. Overall explain stuff
Broki was a feeling, but she explained it and Your leader will wait for more activity from her. She still thinks Broki is off, but after what she pulled with Broki in Favourites XI she does not want to lynch Broki D1.

Kvothe is a…stronger feeling. Your leader is not completely certain about her, but feels very strongly that Kvothe is Town.

Never stop! Keep fighting!

Status
Not open for further replies.