Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
How would you make an assumption like that, Mango? I'm legit confused.
Ok so let me put it this way;

I don't know anything for sure, but I'm being presented bits and pieces. I need to put them together to make sense.

And to make sense of something you've gotta make assumptions, we do this all the time.

I'm only really saying here that the way I pieced together the pieces lead me to feel the way I felt.

I don't know if Muu is town or not, I don't know if you're town or not, what I do know is the posts in front of me.

The way that I perceived this whole scenario made me look at Muu in a worse light, because the way your points were presented to me made me connect the dots in such a way that it felt off to me.

This makes sense, right?

I have a suggestion to make, let's vote for our scum reads to be member of councils

And tell you the truth they can only take so much benefit out of this anyway and will go down if they try be funny. Also, it will make up for some good chaotic counseling with a lot of stuff to work with
Is this scum or too scum to be scum

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Fujishiro I'm sorry but I don't think I can be anymore direct than I have been being about my situation. Yet you have ignored it and purposely have tried to get me to go along with this thing.

I am not debating you, I'm just trying to tell you how I feel. I'm sorry if you take it that way.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So you and Fujishima have a prior agreement to defend one another I see. That's good to know.
Or, I saw an argument I thought did not stand up to scrutiny and addressed it as such. It being against Fuji was just an added bonus. And I'm lost as to why you think I wouldn't be consistent with this if it applied to anyone else. Has Fuji even defended me this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.