Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
just woke up, 470 pages , now to start at 366 where left off catded

I saw you talking to Naomi about my play in the tos game where I was the medium and how come you didn't talk about the game from the tos special where I was an inactive town getting suspected on the first two day phases.
this post scored as bad post in the awful-best scale
I see nice thank you :)

You believe drago's mason claim?

I'm not sure I saw any post from Gambit tbh. Did he say anything that pinged you?
to a good degree yes I belive it, not 100% though, going in circles about it is not going to lead us anywhere now so

no I didn't see any post by gambit, that's the point, he is very active as town, but they just pointed out he hasn't posted anything at all that's not just inactivity lol, so case closed for now.
*gores you to death*
scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.