Status
Not open for further replies.
Muj I think he's getting a surgery right now so we dropped ot for now simce he can't defend himself I think.

As for Drago he has that Mason stuff bht he hasn't done anything besides that. Still we're not sure if tgere's any merit in diacussing in mason claim. But pressuring him a bit should be ok.
Ppl still susing him over claiming mason? Idk wouldn't it be dumb move to claim mason and throw a mafia buddy down the bus with u :memehm:

I haven't read all dragons posts but he doesn't ping me as bad

I wanted to ask u how did u get to become a council member? :memehm:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
at blue

i have already

stated

multiple freakin times

im not going to quote or tag anyone

stop doing these filler questions

im tired
If you already mentioned before

Then I missed it

And sorry for that

again,, it's not about inactivity. I don't know who pointed that out, I know u don't post a lot regardless of alignment, but as town you most probably would have a found a flaw in someone's posts already, and more aggressive towards someone already, but you haven't done that.
This post makes no sense to me since to find flaw a player would need to read everything in the thread in order since not reading everything alot of posts will be missed out.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Egg Poem:

Rollin rollin rollin
Keep those eggs rollin
Rollin rollin rollin along
In the hen house their layin
In the yard the chicks are playin
And the rooster keeps a struttin along.
Rollin rollin rollin, rollin rollin rollin​
I'm sorry but after @Ryu Kishi's entry none of these poems just do it for me

He's too powerful for the rest of us

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I play better in smaller games since it's more easier for me to catch up and read everything in one day. That shouldn't have been a concern for you since large games not everything can be read.
I'm sorry is a concern for me when I have seen, town catch you as scum a few times because of your lack of posts.

Also it's not impossible to read every post, I have and some more than once. Ofc I don't expect that from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.