Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
If I was novase there's no way I would make Alibaba scum this game
I really think you're one of the few smart people here.

Like I woild ever accept be scum two times straight in Weeb's game.

Also Nova would never put me as scum again, at least in the very next game after what happened in the last one.

Cant drink wine. Alongside melon it is only smells that made me sound like a cat choking on hair

I prefer whiskey these days. Got Jack daniels moonshine, shit was pricey and hella strong but damn good
My husband is of Kazakh descent, so there's a lot of vodka in the household. But I still maintain a red wine stock. But Jack sounds good right now. Maybe I'll go get some before the snow storm hits.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
any scum would say that

I don't care about your reaction much I have been suspecting you since last day phase due to your weird play and certain flavor name drop
You might want to receive some lessons from odd.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
My husband is of Kazakh descent, so there's a lot of vodka in the household. But I still maintain a red wine stock. But Jack sounds good right now. Maybe I'll go get some before the snow storm hits.
It's gonna be a good one. They're calling for 7 inches minimum and 18 max. by me in South Jersey

Sometimes I overthink things
Then panic and hit the eject button...

I've noticed that you've done a poor job of leading.

List your town reads and scum reads. Your indy reads too.
Town:

Drago, Yae: For obvious reasons.

Strong Town:

Kvothe: For reasons.
Zemmi: Seems to be just Town.
Ultra: For reasons.

Weaker Town:

Lind: Dropped a bit.
Mango: Still looks Town.
Blue: Doubt he would wanna aim for that waifu role if he was scum. A scum can't become Indie.
TAC: Already explained.
Hayumi: Contributes and had a good post.
Naomi: Your leader wishes she would just talk.

Indie:

UwU: Seems like he could be.

Scum:

Ekko: MIA and weak pushes.
Fuji: Looks better, but your leader is still on the fence.
Nana: Did...nothing except saying she was catching up.
Borto: Already explained.
Muugen: Already explained.

Never fear!

Lmao vodka and former USSR nations, what a duo

Eh mixing whiskey and wine? Someone is gonna have an interesting toilet visit

I really think you're one of the few smart people here.

Like I woild ever accept be scum two times straight in Weeb's game.

Also Nova would never put me as scum again, at least in the very next game after what happened in the last one.
Exactly and that editing thing, it's a blanket rule made to preserve information

I do it myself all the time but just to fix minor spelling errors, I would have bitten your head off if you were actually fucking the game with that

D

Dragomir

"Nova would never put Alibaba as scum again" is a garbage reason to let this man go. Yeah, I understand what happened last weebs but Nova's a forgiving man. I'm sure he's willing to give Ali the benefit of the doubt on him being scum once more. If you guys are gonna convince us that Ali isn't scum, we're gonna need something more than wifom.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Exactly and that editing thing, it's a blanket rule made to preserve information

I do it myself all the time but just to fix minor spelling errors, I would have bitten your head off if you were actually fucking the game with that
Exactly. I think minor fixing is ok

Ahahah I know you would :)

D

Dragomir

Alibaba literally said he edits his posts to completely change what he said, not just for typos. If that isn't a scum being self-conscious over how they look, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.