Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
He is doing same.to me

Always calling me.scum, never going through it
you think its a condion he has to play by or hes just really slow rolling it?
Because Muugen's biggest combatant is now silenced which now greatly reduces his chances of getting lynched in this phase. He could very well be framed too, but yeah, it makes Muugen look worse. Scum silenced Ultra and that scum is either framing Muu or it's his buddies trying to save him. Could have been Muu himself but I don't think that's as likely as the other two.
lol this post is funny.

you realize i wasnt around for ability start nor could you have queued actions to begin with so the logic is unsound drago.
Then let me catch up with you.
you should hang out Wednesdays if youre a true wino
@Zemmi thoughts on Ekko now that I have come forward with my stuff?
can you copy pasta again i only went back 15 pages not back further
I've noticed that you've done a poor job of leading.
most accurate statement all game
I'll make my case on you during the council meeting, don't worry.
you too scared to come at me here while theres already votes in my direction?

if im lynched this phase it will be fun to watch you fend yourself from the other end of backtracking how it was my fault and not yours. when i flip town.
report me
what a lame reply
like all your ones

@Dragomir I didn't know you hated but I understand now I'm sorry you do. I don't like walls.

My thoughts on him pushing you after you claimed Mason was truly absolutely horrible and likely the most scummiest thing he did that you mentioned there.

As for his reaction to being accused of being scum, you will have to give me a comparison of him reacting as town and reacting as scum. Everyone reacts differently, I mean you see I have a complete melt down at times when I get voted for, but not this game, because this game is going to be peaceful and happy game.
Hes not as defensive of himself when he is being pushed at town or even indie tbh.

D

Dragomir

Garbage is the excuses you're making to dismiss logical reasoning.

You apply biased reasoning to your case and thrn in front of facts you try to dismiss them.
It's not logical reasoning at all. It's stupid. You're trying to wifom your way into being town using the host. Stop it. Bring something up that isn't wifom.

you think its a condion he has to play by or hes just really slow rolling it?

lol this post is funny.

you realize i wasnt around for ability start nor could you have queued actions to begin with so the logic is unsound drago.

you should hang out Wednesdays if youre a true wino

can you copy pasta again i only went back 15 pages not back further

most accurate statement all game

you too scared to come at me here while theres already votes in my direction?

if im lynched this phase it will be fun to watch you fend yourself from the other end of backtracking how it was my fault and not yours. when i flip town.

report me

like all your ones
I just got my abilities, I can post and vote alongsode the council. Same as Usopps scuffed claim but I'm town

My gf loves Gin. Always considered that girly drink but damn if it isnt good. Especially in coctails

Well we slavs - well your hubbie aint a slav - love our Rakija, beer and Vodka
He's a slav when I lols

Ah, I will look to see what I'll drink next. You're Russian or Ukrainian or what?
I can still check your posts to see you've edited even without that editing mark.
If it says edited under his post then you do something about it
This is true. I used to moderate somewhere. Even basic mods can see every edit you've made to a post after posting. It's why I never touch my posts.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
It's not logical reasoning at all. It's stupid. You're trying to wifom your way into being town using the host. Stop it. Bring something up that isn't wifom.
It's kinda anecdotical that you say that to my reasoning but the one you gave for dismissing the "Nova's would never give me a scum role" is valid.

It's the other way around.

Then in that case @Dragomir if he is usually very chill when he is accused and relaxed about when he is town, then the reaction should be a huge red flag that shouldn't be ignored.
I mean you were mafia in the Phineas and Ferb light game when you guys mislynched him. Remember the amount of *excuse my language here* fucks he gave about it? It was mostly the rest of town trying to bail him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.