Status
Not open for further replies.
you think its a condion he has to play by or hes just really slow rolling it?

lol this post is funny.

you realize i wasnt around for ability start nor could you have queued actions to begin with so the logic is unsound drago.

you should hang out Wednesdays if youre a true wino

can you copy pasta again i only went back 15 pages not back further

most accurate statement all game

you too scared to come at me here while theres already votes in my direction?

if im lynched this phase it will be fun to watch you fend yourself from the other end of backtracking how it was my fault and not yours. when i flip town.

report me

like all your ones
reporting is a waste.
if you are too much of a nuisance you will just be got rid of .
its a game , acting this emotional is lame

you too scared to come at me here while theres already votes in my direction?

if im lynched this phase it will be fun to watch you fend yourself from the other end of backtracking how it was my fault and not yours. when i flip town.
Why are you so okay with getting lynched instead trying your best to provide a defense or find other scums and push for them

Definitely not a town behaviour

@Dr_Professor83 i saw you replied but cant find it for some reason what did you say?
This
Because I wasn’t ready to get down to the nitty gritty yet when the day first started. I expounded later like I said I would.

How come you have time to ask me that and start another back and forth with me but you don’t have time to engage and answer my questions when I ask you for your thoughts and reads?
:kaidowhat:

You called me a shitty player for just having the audacity to ask you why you thought something but ask me something way less fruitful.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Not in this case. He would be faking looking for an Indie role as scum because as scum he could never be Indie.

Your leader doesn't think he's that scummy.

Dedicate your hearts!
I'm adding Flower to the smart people list.

D

Dragomir

lol this post is funny.

you realize i wasnt around for ability start nor could you have queued actions to begin with so the logic is unsound drago.
Reread what I said.

Scum silenced Ultra and that scum is either framing Muu or it's his buddies trying to save him. Could have been Muu himself but I don't think that's as likely as the other two.

He's a strange one, him being scum isn't my immediate thought when he does weird stuff
I have him as 3 possible options now:

1- A super strong townie role, would explain his asking of peoples reads over and over (this option is also the only reason im not parking my vote on him rn.)

2-A super strong indie role.

3-Super strong Mafia role but im not saying anyone defending him at the moment, could change when EOD approaches.

Alibaba is an ability whore and the way he’s acting rn is all but telling, he would be far more reserved and disinterested if he got a weak role.

I guess? I don't understand why this matters.

Why not?
Why look for the impossible? Makes little sense unless he is faking. So do you think he's faking his excitement here?

Your leader has seen scum Ali only recently. He at least tries to appear to be game solving. He looks overall too carefree here. And his editing posts is NAI. Your leader has seen this multiple times for different players. Some just do that.

Never fear!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
That still goes against the spirit of mafia entirely and if he is town he shouldnt be worried about how his posts are perceived, so much so that he’s completely changing them XD
I'm very careful when I'm scum becuase I must hide it.

When I'm Indie or Town I don't care because I have nothing to hide xD

Ah okay. I thought kazakhs are more - god i am.gonna fail so hard here, turkish? -

Croatian. Southern slav
That's a legitimately a good question. I know that the -stan countries are closer to Turkey than Russia. I've had many friends (Turkmen fiends for example), threaten to run away to Turkey than to Russia for example. I do think they feel closer to Turkey than to Russia, but my husband does have a Russian sweater that he owns. I've never thought to ask which he feels closer to actually.

Croatian? Nice. I've not met one. People whom I've met through my husband are more central Asian (Turkmen, Kazakh, Kyrgyz.).

Status
Not open for further replies.