Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you circling back or bringing up something that has absolutely nothing to do with ultra and i moved on.

im sure you can too additionally i dont care for your opinion on the matter.

it'll be more fun to watch how horribly wrong you all were when i flip town. sorry i was just genuinely confident id make high council - guess thats scum indictive these days. miss the days of actual reasoning and sound logic. MM come back Vio & Dante/:

the phase has beenn going on for like 24 hrs and ive been the only topic until recently you have only talked about me so you should really take your own advice im scum cause i didnt choose you as my partner and im scum caus ei said id meet zemmi in high council after i openly went against her.

i mean theres not too much to defend against when the reasoning for alls your push is unsound and weak its like im playing against ekko just toned down.
decided to catch up today

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Blue’s omgus reaction to Adam reminds me of the Death Note game where he omgus’d me for suspecting him. He was town there. So resorting to omgus itself is probably NAI for him.
@Dragomir

Also adding prof to the smart people list.

doc

Because I wasn’t ready to get down to the nitty gritty yet when the day first started. I expounded later like I said I would.
- i didnt see you explain can you copy/pasta?

How come you have time to ask me that and start another back and forth with me but you don’t have time to engage and answer my questions when I ask you for your thoughts and reads?
:kaidowhat:
- cause ive already explained it plenty dont need to continue having m repeat the same thing thats ultras gameplay / i never stated another back n forth with you i asked you one questions haha

You called me a shitty player for just having the audacity to ask you why you thought something but ask me something way less fruitful.
- i called you a shitty player cause your logic for the questioning was ill conceived and unsound was genuinely and still is a waste of mines and everyones time tbh
Are you claiming doc?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You seemed to be having a lot of fun in the Alabasta game as scum.
True ngl

But Iwas not having fun before being "confirmed" town though.

I don't like to put the effort to pretend that's why I don't like being scum.

Sorry, but at this point your leader does not give a damn anymore. She has defended herself enough. If you can't see that she's just Town, that's on you. Your leader will make the most of this day!

D

Dragomir

Why look for the impossible? Makes little sense unless he is faking. So do you think he's faking his excitement here?

Your leader has seen scum Ali only recently. He at least tries to appear to be game solving. He looks overall too carefree here. And his editing posts is NAI. Your leader has seen this multiple times for different players. Some just do that.

Never fear!
Sure, I guess.

He did though when he suspected me over the mason claim. That was his game-solving attempt. Editing your entire post to say something else is not really NAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.