Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
reporting is a waste.
if you are too much of a nuisance you will just be got rid of .
its a game , acting this emotional is lame

why are you circling back or bringing up something that has absolutely nothing to do with ultra and i moved on.

im sure you can too additionally i dont care for your opinion on the matter.
Why are you so okay with getting lynched instead trying your best to provide a defense or find other scums and push for them

Definitely not a town behaviour
it'll be more fun to watch how horribly wrong you all were when i flip town. sorry i was just genuinely confident id make high council - guess thats scum indictive these days. miss the days of actual reasoning and sound logic. MM come back Vio & Dante/:

the phase has beenn going on for like 24 hrs and ive been the only topic until recently you have only talked about me so you should really take your own advice im scum cause i didnt choose you as my partner and im scum caus ei said id meet zemmi in high council after i openly went against her.

i mean theres not too much to defend against when the reasoning for alls your push is unsound and weak its like im playing against ekko just toned down.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir I didn't know you hated but I understand now I'm sorry you do. I don't like walls.

My thoughts on him pushing you after you claimed Mason was truly absolutely horrible and likely the most scummiest thing he did that you mentioned there.

As for his reaction to being accused of being scum, you will have to give me a comparison of him reacting as town and reacting as scum. Everyone reacts differently, I mean you see I have a complete melt down at times when I get voted for, but not this game, because this game is going to be peaceful and happy game.
I don't know how he normally reacts as town and scum so I can't provide you the receipts on that. I understand that everyone reacts differently but getting flustered under pressure is an inherently scummy thing. If a player flips town after flustering, then it's fine to give them the benefit of the doubt the next they do it.

Flower, Fooj, and Ekko might know though. @Flowa @Fujishiro @Ekkologix how does Ali react under pressure.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I have him as 3 possible options now:

1- A super strong townie role, would explain his asking of peoples reads over and over (this option is also the only reason im not parking my vote on him rn.)

2-A super strong indie role.

3-Super strong Mafia role but im not saying anyone defending him at the moment, could change when EOD approaches.

Alibaba is an ability whore and the way heโ€™s acting rn is all but telling, he would be far more reserved and disinterested if he got a weak role.
Tbh

1- i never got a super strong town like say Red from Pokemon's game. I don't know how would be my reaction. I did like Plat's game in NF because of the RPG's elements and collecting stuff.

2- Yep. Definitely super excited. Everyone knows it. Not much to say here.

3 - I had that last Weeb's and I didn't like being scum. I just don't like it period.

And yes I'm an ability whore ngl. The stronger the more motivated I am.

That's a legitimately a good question. I know that the -stan countries are closer to Turkey than Russia. I've had many friends (Turkmen fiends for example), threaten to run away to Turkey than to Russia for example. I do think they feel closer to Turkey than to Russia, but my husband does have a Russian sweater that he owns. I've never thought to ask which he feels closer to actually.
Well part of USSR is honorary slav anyway

Croatian? Nice. I've not met one. People whom I've met through my husband are more central Asian (Turkmen, Kazakh, Kyrgyz.).
Basically same just warmer climate

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
doc

Because I wasnโ€™t ready to get down to the nitty gritty yet when the day first started. I expounded later like I said I would.
- i didnt see you explain can you copy/pasta?

How come you have time to ask me that and start another back and forth with me but you donโ€™t have time to engage and answer my questions when I ask you for your thoughts and reads?
:kaidowhat:
- cause ive already explained it plenty dont need to continue having m repeat the same thing thats ultras gameplay / i never stated another back n forth with you i asked you one questions haha

You called me a shitty player for just having the audacity to ask you why you thought something but ask me something way less fruitful.
- i called you a shitty player cause your logic for the questioning was ill conceived and unsound was genuinely and still is a waste of mines and everyones time tbh

I don't know how he normally reacts as town and scum so I can't provide you the receipts on that. I understand that everyone reacts differently but getting flustered under pressure is an inherently scummy thing. If a player flips town after flustering, then it's fine to give them the benefit of the doubt the next they do it.

Flower, Fooj, and Ekko might know though. @Flowa @Fujishiro @Ekkologix how does Ali react under pressure.
He has a "I told you" vibe when he's accused as Town. As scum your leader needs to compare to his old scum games.

Don't give up!

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

Fuji already answered, but to be fair I freak out normally when I'm accused lol

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I see.

I need to be careful. I'm tempted to post things that could dox me.

What happens on Wednesdays and where?
If we're drinking it's understandable. We always do stuff we normally wouldn't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.