Drago, Yae: For obvious reasons.

Strong Town:

Kvothe: For reasons.
Zemmi: Seems to be just Town.
Ultra: For reasons.

Weaker Town:

Lind: Dropped a bit.
Mango: Still looks Town.
Blue: Doubt he would wanna aim for that waifu role if he was scum. A scum can't become Indie.
TAC: Already explained.
Hayumi: Contributes and had a good post.
Naomi: Your leader wishes she would just talk.

Indie:

UwU: Seems like he could be.

Scum:

Ekko: MIA and weak pushes.
Fuji: Looks better, but your leader is still on the fence.
Nana: Did...nothing except saying she was catching up.
Borto: Already explained.
Muugen: Already explained.

Never fear!
Okay.

Lmao vodka and former USSR nations, what a duo

Eh mixing whiskey and wine? Someone is gonna have an interesting toilet visit
I mix a lot. It gives me the motivation to work out and eat well.

But yeah, I thought the Soviet+vodka thing was a meme before I started hanging out with him and his former-Sovient-country friends more often. Vodka is a mainstay.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
"Nova would never put Alibaba as scum again" is a garbage reason to let this man go. Yeah, I understand what happened last weebs but Nova's a forgiving man. I'm sure he's willing to give Ali the benefit of the doubt on him being scum once more. If you guys are gonna convince us that Ali isn't scum, we're gonna need something more than wifom.
Garbage is the excuses you're making to dismiss logical reasoning.

You apply biased reasoning to your case and thrn in front of facts you try to dismiss them.

mix a lot. It gives me the motivation to work out and eat well.
My gf loves Gin. Always considered that girly drink but damn if it isnt good. Especially in coctails

But yeah, I thought the Soviet+vodka thing was a meme before I started hanging out with him and his former-Sovient-country friends more often. Vodka is a mainstay
Well we slavs - well your hubbie aint a slav - love our Rakija, beer and Vodka

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Don't care about his wafiu stuff. It's NAI.
All your case is on a NAI reaction.

Yet here you are selling snake's oil like it was gold.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Dragomir I didn't know you hated but I understand now I'm sorry you do. I don't like walls.

My thoughts on him pushing you after you claimed Mason was truly absolutely horrible and likely the most scummiest thing he did that you mentioned there.

As for his reaction to being accused of being scum, you will have to give me a comparison of him reacting as town and reacting as scum. Everyone reacts differently, I mean you see I have a complete melt down at times when I get voted for, but not this game, because this game is going to be peaceful and happy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.