General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

CoC is no joke bud, Sanji has no reason to unlock it. Let the grown men make use of it.
Luffy is immature as they come and he has it, so don't see why mature man like Sanji can't. Sounds more like salty hate man and read thread. This about acknowledging possibilities Sanji can obtain, not bashing thread like you usual do. Sanji has traits and chance to have it given how he is building to. No reason top men for Luffy to not have COC and just him alone.

Isn't he literally of royal blood? Anyone who's ridiculously strong with the qualities of a king has CoC.
He is. One of the keen traits is having royal or infamous bloodline and Sanji whether he likes it or not, does have Germa blood, so that push him having it as well for some major traits like his leadership abilities to boot.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji does not have the attitude of a coc user. He was amazed by zoros will in baratei and cried and felt hopeless all Wci. He’s not a coc user
Neither does Luffy and look what happen. So yeah Sanji is getting it more than a man who faints from scrubs in his daily lives which is Zoro. Zoro also felt helpless on dealing with Kuma and Mihawk and he cried in the end for Mihawk. Not to mention beg like a dog for Mihawk to trained him, so yeah he isn't COC either.

^
We got too many hints for which he will never.
He will have it and you be surprise on that.

Sanji does not have the attitude of a coc user. He was amazed by zoros will in baratei and cried and felt hopeless all Wci. He’s not a coc user
Ffs does this need to be explained to you all the time. Sanji literally has the same strong will as Zoro....even as a kid. But he put Zeff and the Baratie first before he followed his own dream. Similar to how Zoro puts Luffy and his dream first before his own. Its literally the same thing.

Sanji put Zeff first, and thats why he was allowing Pearl to beat him up and near kill him. Sacrificing himself for Zeff. Similar to what Zoro was doing for Luffy in TB.

Honestly grow tf up.

Heres Kid Sanji dying for his dream.

Can we get back to the Diable Jambe Appreciation? I mean seriously!
:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Seems that Shinra from Fire Force is based on Sanji, but he's like Sanji on steroids. The dude has so much variation even though the only thing he has is his flame feet. like Sanji. I think Oda could take some advice from the author of fire force tbh.

Last edited:
Sanji is Sanji on steroids. No one else can compare:kayneshrug:
Shinra's powers using essentially the same thing as Sanji are well more constructed than what Oda has shown with DJ. Both use flame powered kicks but Shinra's creativity and the author's adeptness at utilising the abilities are really really good when compared with what Oda has shown, that might change with the Raid Suit and it's effect on DJ though.

Can someone rank all of the DJ techniques by strength?
Sanji only started using DJ strike attacks after the 2 years ts so I think they are an upgrade on his regular shot attacks. When he was up against vergo, he opted for a strike attack and then when he saved Reiju with Luffy from Lilin he also opted for a strike attack. Hard to tell the difference between his strike and shot attacks from just looking at it but my guess is that earlier simply incorporates haki whilst the later doesn't. Kinda like Luffy's elephant gun vs his gigante pistol.

So I think strike attack should be above shot attacks by default. To answer your question tho, from all of the cannon attack Sanji has shown to date with the exception of hell memories.
1. Concasse (prolly has the most velocity behind it but is very situational)
2. Cross Strike (upgraded version of flambage shot?)
3. Longe Strike (upgraded version of mutton shot?)
4. Premiere Hachis
5. Flambage shot
6. Grill Shot/Muton Shot
7. Poele a frier: specter