Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your name flowa?
i just noticed that to lol

I have been wondering if scum are the ones who are putting my name up there for not being active since I am normally not an active player.
very possible, i found it ss when saw your name be brought up as first choice, and past game scums have done this same thing to you!

Not many, i read too little to have reads

I voted Blue for a scummy post

Many in the thread had a suss on Muugen at sod, what happened with it?
read to little to have reads, but gut instincts on blue scummy post, you mean follow beky lead. :doffyou:

Your leader will never eat eggs which taste bad.
They're beneath her.

Never fear, I am here!
ah ffs
unvote
vote lynch Flower
egglord?? :memehm:

I missed 99% of the thread, why do you ask?

• Every role possesses at least one active ability per cycle. There is no limit on active abilities performed per role per phase unless specified in your role PM. However, an ability (limited and unlimited use) can only be used once per cycle, unless specified otherwise.

@Ekkologix I've got my abilities, I can post at night and vote and it was really easy to read and not forget about
i'm still vanilla

Town:

Drago, Yae: For obvious reasons.

Strong Town:

Kvothe: For reasons.
Zemmi: Seems to be just Town.
Ultra: For reasons.

Weaker Town:

Lind: Dropped a bit.
Mango: Still looks Town.
Blue: Doubt he would wanna aim for that waifu role if he was scum. A scum can't become Indie.
TAC: Already explained.
Hayumi: Contributes and had a good post.
Naomi: Your leader wishes she would just talk.

Indie:

UwU: Seems like he could be.

Scum:

Ekko: MIA and weak pushes.
Fuji: Looks better, but your leader is still on the fence.
Nana: Did...nothing except saying she was catching up.
Borto: Already explained.
Muugen: Already explained.

Never fear!
says the one who tells me don't bother reading/catching up till night.

flower why you make people invest evil? :happinesspunch:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nickie:

My first impression of Wanji when he started interacting this day phase with Muugen was townie. I feel like it's easier to read him from his entrances and first impressions.

Get's progressively harder after that and once he sets his tempo.

almost same reads. is ur town read of ryu mechanical? he almost has no posts

id like to replace blue with rej and basically rest same
Tbh Rej had a reaction post to getting on the council when he first posted this day phase that I read as genuine. I don't know if you saw it.

But apart from that, yeah, I wouldn't mind exploring him more. Blue, I'm most null on tbh.

Read better kiddo.

it’s not that I’m calling you out for being a liar, I’m surprised all the people who sussed you now don’t say a word when you were shot by Al regardless if you didn’t actually get hit or not. Like this would be a prime actual reason to lynch you. Like easily makes sense
Well obviously most that sus me are bitches

Even Al shoot me.out of spite rather than game stuff.

thats NAI we've both played enough games with tiff to know this is normal playstle regardless of what she rolled sounds like you are just taking massive leaps here.

so you dont want to confirm if you made another action after bringing ultra in your "miller" chat so we can rule put you being cultist.

makes me just believe you are the cultist
How can one confirm or deny what you said without claiming?

Bruh...

Never fear!

Zemmi

GodMommie
i just noticed that to lol

very possible, i found it ss when saw your name be brought up as first choice, and past game scums have done this same thing to you!

read to little to have reads, but gut instincts on blue scummy post, you mean follow beky lead. :doffyou:

egglord?? :memehm:

i'm still vanilla

says the one who tells me don't bother reading/catching up till night.

flower why you make people invest evil? :happinesspunch:
Still? That is interesting.

thats NAI we've both played enough games with tiff to know this is normal playstle regardless of what she rolled sounds like you are just taking massive leaps here.

so you dont want to confirm if you made another action after bringing ultra in your "miller" chat so we can rule put you being cultist.

Your observation here does make me want to check something, hold on.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Tbh I actually agree with this. I wouldn't scum read Tiff just for being funny. I think she usually is. My read of her stems from her being less confrontational on the whole and her Misty read she gave Hayumi.

What's popping with you Muugen. Pleasantly surprised to not see you defending yourself again or going ham on Drago lol.

The Control Devil, and the Princess -

Makima used [Control Devl] on [???]

Illuminati activated [Recruit]

Tykki Mikk activated [Choose]

Khun Maschenny Zahard used [Lightning Spear] on [???]

Khun Maschenny Zahard activated [Lightning Barrier]

Battra activated [Imago Form], and used [Prism Beams] on [???]

Cell used [Ki Sense] on [???]

Cell activated [Ginger Town]

Alright, so full disclosure - this should be the post mapped to Flower's chat, the time stamps at up. I don't know what her actual ability or claim is. Make of that what you will.

Since Flower has an apparent claim restriction I'll point this out on her behalf which should go towards clearnig her name.

I feel like you are trying to give some sort of hint but I am missing hun xD

Do you believe you will get abilities?
so far catching up, seen other mention they got there role, not sure on t-pin if he updated yet.

imo should get abilities, but am wondering if some scum suppress if no show.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Alright, so full disclosure - this should be the post mapped to Flower's chat, the time stamps at up. I don't know what her actual ability or claim is. Make of that what you will.

Since Flower has an apparent claim restriction I'll point this out on her behalf which should go towards clearnig her name.
Can you explain what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.