Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Definitely the beauty industry. I'm taking all sorts of classes for waxing, makeup, skin care, ect but my primary goal is to work on hair in a professional salon. The business degree part is so I can eventually start up my own line and manage a company.
That's amazing :)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Definitely the beauty industry. I'm taking all sorts of classes for waxing, makeup, skin care, ect but my primary goal is to work on hair in a professional salon. The business degree part is so I can eventually start up my own line and manage a company.
Do my hair for me once you become a professional. Long wavy/curly hair is so annoying and gets in my eyes all the time.

But I like to keep it long.

D

Dragomir

If the Illuminati are town then what do you make of JW being Alex Jones and fighting the Deep state?
I don't know who Alex Jones is.
Generals are submitted
?
What I was getting at is do you think she's lying

Based off the limited info i have provided u
Hmm, no. I gave a prime fake claim to make. She could have rolled through with it, assuming she's actually the illuminati and is scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
If the Illuminati are town then what do you make of JW being Alex Jones and fighting the Deep state?
NGL Alex Jones has a strong chance of being scum according to me. Reminds me of Frank Reynolds from last game.

does midnight tag his scummates INSIDE the faction pm?
He posts in the scum chat similar to the game thread. At least that's how he did it when he was scum with me and Fuji in ToS.

I don't know who Alex Jones is.

?

Hmm, no. I gave a prime fake claim to make. She could have rolled through with it, assuming she's actually the illuminati and is scum.
He's a journalist thats into conspiracy theories.

@Fujishiro He is likely active so far, but sometimes leave when there is something pushing him cmiw.
But I check this and he said he knew Drago scum plays and think Drago is Town.

Read a bit his post about Tris also, but he said he want to play more with her to know her play style.
Huh, thanks for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.