General & Others Diable Jambe/Ifrit Jambe Apreciation and Discussion thread

They better add a lot of filler. I wanna see Sanji vs P1 properly
I do not mind if they did not add filler.
I would accept it if they made Sanji finish off Page one during that last attack where he dropped on him from above. But they NEED TO SHOW IT

What matters to me the MOST is actually showing:
1- The Finishing Blow
2- They do nice animation and not suck!

The animation for Sanji's super speed with invisibility and his strikes, They need to have great animation. If they failed to do that, while they give Luffy and Zoro FILLER FIGHTS high quality animation, I'd be seriously pissed off!

Like even this week's episode, they showed the fight that Zoro had when he gambled which Oda skipped during the manga. And they made a "non-sword style" dragon twister feel like otherwordly.

So, if they better fucking deliver, cause Sanji fans have been waiting for SOO LONG for this moment.

nice strawman
Post automatically merged:

were the rs animations in wci nice? i mean the transformation
The Transformation in WCI actually was FIREEE

But Wano in general, has a better animation and art for the normal scenes. Which is why Sanji's scenes and transformation and fight MUST be even HIGHER in quality than WCI
Dude, if you didn't check out Germa transformation during the anime, YOU HAVE TO

It was really awesome

But I'm simply afraid because Toei has bad record when it comes to Sanji scenes.

Him doging Katakuri's jelly bean, and him standing on the table of the vinsmoke after freeing them is clear example of TWO BIGGEST highlight for Sanji in WCI being animated POORLY

The Transformation in WCI actually was FIREEE

But Wano in general, has a better animation and art for the normal scenes. Which is why Sanji's scenes and transformation and fight MUST be even HIGHER in quality than WCI
Dude, if you didn't check out Germa transformation during the anime, YOU HAVE TO

It was really awesome

But I'm simply afraid because Toei has bad record when it comes to Sanji scenes.

Him doging Katakuri's jelly bean, and him standing on the table of the vinsmoke after freeing them is clear example of TWO BIGGEST highlight for Sanji in WCI being animated POORLY
im not into the op anime anymore in general. too much filler too much shitty animation. if sanji vs page one was epic i might look into that

im not into the op anime anymore in general. too much filler too much shitty animation. if sanji vs page one was epic i might look into that
Honestly, I advise you to at least look at "highlight" scenes!

For example, when there is a scene you love in Manga, it's usually awesome to check out the anime version. You do not have to watch the full episode. Just watch the specific scene from Youtube.

As an example, Kaido's Transformation to Dragon in anime was fucking awesome. Some things are really nice to see it animated.

I daresay that Oden's execution and him being in the pot boiled is a MUST SEE in the anime.
Because you are only seeing things in black and white here.

But when you see the boiling oil with colors and the sound of boiling, with heat.. and you hear Oden's scream. Things like that give more intensity. So I do advise you to AT LEAST check out some of the big scenes, and not completely ignore it FULLY. I can understand if you don't wanna see the full episode, but it's worth checking out. Specially Wano has actually great animation that no previous arc got thus far. To the point that Filler scenes also have great quality.

It's just I'm only afraid with their bad record with Sanji's scenes. As they are always being overlooked in budget compared to Luffy/Zoro

Honestly, I advise you to at least look at "highlight" scenes!

For example, when there is a scene you love in Manga, it's usually awesome to check out the anime version. You do not have to watch the full episode. Just watch the specific scene from Youtube.

As an example, Kaido's Transformation to Dragon in anime was fucking awesome. Some things are really nice to see it animated.

I daresay that Oden's execution and him being in the pot boiled is a MUST SEE in the anime.
Because you are only seeing things in black and white here.

But when you see the boiling oil with colors and the sound of boiling, with heat.. and you hear Oden's scream. Things like that give more intensity. So I do advise you to AT LEAST check out some of the big scenes, and not completely ignore it FULLY. I can understand if you don't wanna see the full episode, but it's worth checking out. Specially Wano has actually great animation that no previous arc got thus far. To the point that Filler scenes also have great quality.

It's just I'm only afraid with their bad record with Sanji's scenes. As they are always being overlooked in budget compared to Luffy/Zoro
yeah ive seen a few scenes from wano. seems they stepped up their game in terms of animation. and the voice actors are usually amazing as well.

Damn, everyone is trashing on the RS:josad:I mean I know it is not Sanji's real power and everyone want Sanji to use his own power instead of rely on technology given by the Vinsmoke Family. But still, the ability and the design look sick tho:kayneshrug:
It doesnt matter if it looks cool. It goes against Sanji's character. Maybe it would be cool as a one arc thing. But if it is permanent than that this is horrible.

Damn, everyone is trashing on the RS:josad:I mean I know it is not Sanji's real power and everyone want Sanji to use his own power instead of rely on technology given by the Vinsmoke Family. But still, the ability and the design look sick tho:kayneshrug:
I am in love with the RS, and it's coming from someone who always hated things like "Power Rangers"
So, that says something.. doesn't it?

I'm one of the people who believe that Sanji wearing the RS shows "MORE GROWTH" in his character compared to him denying it and not wanting to use it.

And the fact that he decided to use it "without him cornered in difficult situation to use it" is proof of his "growth" as a character. There is a difference between using the power by your own choice, and being someone who continue to whine and deny using it, only to use it when you are in bad situation, and be hypocritical. It shows your word has no weight.

On the other hand, Sanji accepting his past and ties to Vinsmoke, and using this power for the benefit of Woman's bath... Sorry, I mean for his nakama, alliance, and to have higher chance of victory at the cost of denying just for pride and maybe decreasing his chance of victory and being less helpful for his nakama! It's the RIGHT CHOICE. And it shows great growth by Sanji's character that he's willing to put aside his pride, and willing to put aside his hatered for Germa for the sake of being more helpful for the crew.

After WCI specially, he OWES THEM that much.

I am in love with the RS, and it's coming from someone who always hated things like "Power Rangers"
So, that says something.. doesn't it?

I'm one of the people who believe that Sanji wearing the RS shows "MORE GROWTH" in his character compared to him denying it and not wanting to use it.

And the fact that he decided to use it "without him cornered in difficult situation to use it" is proof of his "growth" as a character. There is a difference between using the power by your own choice, and being someone who continue to whine and deny using it, only to use it when you are in bad situation, and be hypocritical. It shows your word has no weight.

On the other hand, Sanji accepting his past and ties to Vinsmoke, and using this power for the benefit of Woman's bath... Sorry, I mean for his nakama, alliance, and to have higher chance of victory at the cost of denying just for pride and maybe decreasing his chance of victory and being less helpful for his nakama! It's the RIGHT CHOICE. And it shows great growth by Sanji's character that he's willing to put aside his pride, and willing to put aside his hatered for Germa for the sake of being more helpful for the crew.

After WCI specially, he OWES THEM that much.
The thing that urks me is that Sanji had magical character growth within a 3 day span. He barely had any internal conflict to wear it. He went from trying to throw away the suit to saying he needs to wear it to protect his crew. No other scenes inside. He just went through that whole character switch offpaneled. And I think it was rushed and lazy writing from Oda's side.