Current Events No Matter What Happens At the End of Wano, Remember This: The 3 SN Captains Are the Real Deal

Its a 2vs1 and they still got KOed. Kidd and Law are strong, but lets not group them with Luffy. They are not in the same tier.
Well obviously, they are 2v1ing a Yonko whereas Luffy is 1v1ing the other. But getting KOd is part of the process, Luffy got KOd twice and got a Full Restore before he could really challenge Kaido 1v1. Kidd and Law have been running on Oda Schrodinger's cat infinite or almost out stamina.

Well obviously, they are 2v1ing a Yonko whereas Luffy is 1v1ing the other. But getting KOd is part of the process, Luffy got KOd twice and got a Full Restore before he could really challenge Kaido 1v1. Kidd and Law have been running on Oda Schrodinger's cat infinite or almost out stamina.
Luffy that got K.Oed was weaker than Luffy right now

He received 3 power ups in wano alone.

You can have fun with your garbage win if you think that's peak fiction where Meme suddenly forgets she has advCoC or awakening acts like a literal retard.

Story telling matters more than power levels, you can wank your cartoons to be strong lol if that helps you sleep

Yeah he doesn't wanna fight one armed Has Been
Did you forget when Mihawks called Shanks one armed trash to Shanks face and neither Shanks nor his crew had any answer??
Post automatically merged:

How??
Old news just like Luffy = Zoro in Alabasta arc, once again here is Oda's reverse uno card:

I don't believe that at all
I think Mihawk low/mid diffs her and Shanks mid/high diffs her.

Zoro very high diffs her.

And no I am not trolling, if you are gonna be serious I am down to debate on any of these topics.

I have Big Mom at #16 in my top 30 list
Doesn't matter what you think or believe, a forum Zoro bottom dweller whom Oda doesn't even think about for 1 millisecond of his life. We already have a clear statement from the magazine that runs OP:

"Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Old news just like Luffy = Zoro in Alabasta arc, once again here is Oda's reverse uno card:

Doesn't matter what you think or believe, a forum Zoro bottom dweller whom Oda doesn't even think about for 1 millisecond of his life. We already have a clear statement from the magazine that runs OP:

"Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”
Then I guess zoro one shots kaido since editors said his attack is strong enough to slay a dragon in one blow

Nor are they in same tier as Zoro
Well, the AdCoC users are on a different tier as long as they don't forget it like Big Mom :myman:

But getting KOd is part of the process, Luffy got KOd twice and got a Full Restore before he could really challenge Kaido 1v1
Its not the same, Big Mom turned around to beat the fodders and got cheap shotted badly by Law. I bet Luffy won't cheap shot and damage Kaido like this.

RIP Shanks and Blackbeard > Kaido and Big Mom.:kobeha:
Blackbeard still has a shot with his DF-stealing abilities.

But Shanks? Unless he gets another Haki bloom or eats a DF then chances are he's going to remain the same as he ever was. :endthis:

Then I guess zoro one shots kaido since editors said his attack is strong enough to slay a magma dragon in one blow
FTFY just because dishonesty is your best policy. :goyea: :kuzanshut:

Well, the AdCoC users are on a different tier as long as they don't forget it like Big Mom :myman:

Its not the same, Big Mom turned around to beat the fodders and got cheap shotted badly by Law. I bet Luffy won't cheap shot and damage Kaido like this.

That wasn't Ragnarok, that was just a no-name ACoC blow and in base too.

Not trying to defend that moment though, I agree with you. Base Kaido using ACoC and not KOing half-recovered Kinemon while TB one-shots G4 Luffy, both instances to their heads, makes it look like Kinemon has the greater endurance. :kuzanshut:
That was Ragnarok. Oda writting the name or not doesn't matter. Name attack trope are hopeless, holy shit. And nothing supports Hybrid Kaido to be stronger than Base Kaido.

Not trying to defend that moment though, I agree with you. Base Kaido using ACoC and not KOing half-recovered Kinemon while TB one-shots G4 Luffy, both instances to their heads, makes it look like Kinemon has the greater endurance. :kuzanshut:
Kaido was able to bust through Luffys balloon in G4 hence why he was K.Oed

Big Mom did something similar

That was Ragnarok. Oda writting the name or not doesn't matter. Name attack trope are hopeless, holy shit. And nothing supports Hybrid Kaido to be stronger than Base Kaido.
:kaidowhat: Hybrid = enhancement in physical stats.

Kaido using hybrid in Hakai, vs ACoC user hybrid Yamato, and Yonko-tier Luffy not enough evidence for you?

:kaidowhat: Hybrid = enhancement in physical stats.

Kaido using hybrid in Hakai, vs ACoC user hybrid Yamato, and Yonko-tier Luffy not enough evidence for you?
Hakai is billion times stronger than Thunder Bagua which is a lot stronger than Ragnarok

Zoro took Thunder bagua to face and it literally did nothing to him. Even Law tanked it.

Hakai would have killed all 4 supernovas if Zoro didn't tank it.

As far as Attacks are concerned

Hakai >= Zoros Dragon Damnation >>> Odens togen Totsuka >= Ashura roof Top >>Hiryu Kaen > Thunder Bagua >= Luffys advCoC attacks >>> Law and Kidds Combined awakening = Zoros Tatsumaki