Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
I am very intrigued by the events that will happen after the fall of both yonkou, luffy, kidd and law will yonkou be confirmed?
will the yonkou system dissolve?

fuck, law and kidd in their own right are above any other supernova with the exception of luffy
Yonko system dissolution

Only Great Pirates going forwards.

Great Pirates are captains at the top of the hierarchy so just Shanks, Blackbeard, Luffy, Law, Kid.

Now the throne wars begin :doffyou:

I'm assuming Law might converge with Luffys crew, beasts pirates absorb into Kids.

Now we only miss limit breaker Zoro thanks to Hawkins's grim who keeps (partially because he won't kill him) his promise to Sanji.

Evil Sanji incoming.

that bull (franky bike cause this):
Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.
We cant take serious this shit right? This is pathetic, I can understand Law but not what Kidd did here.
Then that means Kid and Law's attacks are strong. Its not Kid's attack damaged him too Law attacked from inside in the same chapter.

We saw how durable she is in WCI. She is one of the most durable person on the Planet. But of course you can call her trash and say that she only defeated thro a canon

Status
Not open for further replies.