Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree since we need to see how it truly affected the country.
yep, we can imagine something way bigger than what he done in Punk Hazzard.

Anyway guys are you happy with this fight? For me is one of the worst fight in One Piece especially if we talking about top tier getting defeated......I am no happy. I dont wanna shit on Kidd nor Law but this fight is very bad.

Yankers in the mud.

If Kid and Law can do shit like that with novice awakening imagine what the Admirals can do, but clowns said they can't do shit without Adv CoC
:suresure::suresure:
The question isn't what admirals can do my man. The question is what Kidd and law can do to admirals. Let me answer the question for you beat the shit out of them

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
it's still a solid country level feat regardless.
For it to be a country-level feat, the entire part of Onigashima that was in front of Law needs to be gone and mainland needs to be damaged. If you call Usopp shooting a bullet all the way to Wano mainland a country-level feat, I agree then. :kriwhat:

Nah cmon yall. Its kid > zoro

Not hard to admir after this chapter
Rooftop's portray already established that.
During that time I was sure about Kidd and Law > Zoro.
But of course u know Zoor fans "feats1!1!2! Zoro blocked hakkai!!" :suresure:

Yeah Zoro blocked an attack of two Yonkos not going all out while Kidd and Law defeated one at 100% of his strength. :kayneshrug:

Law new Attack >Hakia
Rooftop Aoe<< Wano lvl Aoe
@HA001 @ShishioIsBack
Fuck ACoC
:myman:
This shit is crazy, I thought Hakai would remain as number one, but Law attack seems be even more OP.
Based on this, he legit pull out insane country lvl, that is a new lvl overall post timeksip, only Whitebeard did such feats:

Imagine your Ap beeing such op that you shake the entire country, INSANE!!
Law for sure climb in my ranking the top, same for Kid.

Devil fruits rule supreme
:myman:
Imagine Kizaru,Akainu and the others awakening...
Crazy...

thats why you zoro is weak you say asura is coc but can't knockdown kaido but law not having coc only with awakening can broke bigmom bones.
heavily injured "pre acoc haki" zoro couldn't knock down kaido , it's different strory now
+ zoro didn't uses Acoc haki untill chapter 1035

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.