Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it? :suresure:

It has to be quite a fanzine to be satisfied with the way this SN win was built... BM without using adv.coc, awakening, his main homies being conveniently left off-screen and on top of that went through the entire chapter seemingly without any counterattack?

She definitely deserved better, but on the one hand, it would be great to get rid of all the shit Oda writes for her.

Then that means Kid and Law's attacks are strong. Its not Kid's attack damaged him too Law attacked from inside in the same chapter.

We saw how durable she is in WCI. She is one of the most durable person on the Planet. But of course you can call her trash and say that she only defeated thro a canon
gosh that mean that Oda did an absolutle dog shit panel with Kidd cuz that bull is appling only pressure and we saw plenty of panel way more epic and impactfull in previous arc with so call veteran level characters that can do way more damage with pressure. Even Kuma would destroy Big Mom at this point.

So please dont tell me you happy with that bullshit motorbike 2.0 vs Mom.....

B

Ballel

Oda brought Big Mom to Wano to:

- Make her and her crew look like shit for getting kicked and owned by King and Marco
- Make her crew look stupid by being lost in the ocean for 100 chapters
- Make her lose her memories and go into "O-lin mode" and fuck around against Queen
- Make an alliance with Kaido that did NOTHING, it's getting taken down a few hours right after being made
- Maker her have a "mothering mode" where she helps her enemy in the middle of an invasion
- Maker her get defeated by Law and Kid without them even using Haki, just pure Devil Fruit powers

:crazwhat:
It's just so sad

It's unfortunate though that we never got to see Big Mom using CoC coated attacks against Kid and Law on panel. Yeah we heard about them off panel but drawing at least a pair of them would have made a difference.
And...Big Mom doesn't have awakening? If that's the case, holy shit, I didn't expect that from an emperor.

But maybe it's just Oda being consistent with her being too incompetent to awaken the Soru:rolaugh:

One thing I hate about how Oda wrote Kaido and Big Mom is that the gave them both AdCoC, but won't let them defend with CoA. Way too reliant on their "tough bodies", oh well sacrifice for the new generation I guess

Anyway guys are you happy with this fight? For me is one of the worst fight in One Piece especially if we talking about top tier getting defeated......I am no happy. I dont wanna shit on Kidd nor Law but this fight is very bad.
I like how Kidd and Law received this much hype but I'm extremely pissed that Big Mom is basically doing nothing, there's no awakening and no ACoC either.

Status
Not open for further replies.