Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Zoro can't broke yonkou's bones because he will literally cut and kill his opponent.

He cut the most durable character, imagine thinking a old hag of 68 years old gonna tank swords infused with adv.coc + zoro's AP lol!
Reminder that Big Mom shouted at Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack with fear in her eyes, and that was before Zoro got his power-up during King's fight as well.
:zosmug:

That wasn't in discussion in the first place.
You were arguing that Law broke Big Mom's bone which he didn't, he did internal damage while Kidd managed to crush her into breaking her bones.
I mean yeah Kidd is probably not breaking her bones while she is fresh but that was never the discussion here.
The one who broke her bones was Kidd and that's what matters here.
So kids needs a wounded target to be effective.

That's not so different from kicking a weakened enemy.

I think Kidd AP is great but saying he alone did the damage to cause the state of BM body is wank.

It's unfortunate though that we never got to see Big Mom using CoC coated attacks against Kid and Law on panel. Yeah we heard about them off panel but drawing at least a pair of them would have made a difference.
And...Big Mom doesn't have awakening? If that's the case, holy shit, I didn't expect that from an emperor.

But maybe it's just Oda being consistent with her being too incompetent to awaken the Soru:rolaugh:
When it comes to BM it really feel like Oda did not give a fuck this arc .

I

Indigo

Before you slander big meme, i dont think there is a character in the verse that can out law and kid tag teaming your ass.

Akainu would be done without even them doing awakening attack
Didn't Kaido just do that against Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law, Scabbards and Yamato? with no rest

@Peroroncino @HA001 @The White Crane @Seth @General Duke Hyuo @Aknolagon @Lor D. Coast

This is probably why Oda had Zoro attack King in Midair because the damage on Land would have been too lethal and overshadowed Law and Kidds attacks
Maybe, but Zoro does not have to have a country-level attack to be stronger than Law. I mean, Doffy has a country-level attack while Zoro does not, but I think we can all agree Zoro > Doffy. :myman:

Besides, Zoro vs Calli is gonna give us savage moments and Zoro vs Mihawk is gonna be cosmic-busting, so, really, all we gotta do is wait and enjoy. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.