Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people on here still trying to put Kidd below Yamato/Zoro/Law? Just stop it lol. Yamato isn’t even on the same tier as Zoro and Law at this point so I really wish people would stop overrating her ass so much. I’ve been saying from the beginning that Kidd is 2nd only to Luffy out of the Supernova. That’s how it’s been portrayed since they were introduced. Wonder when people will learn?

Notice how the spoilers put that it’s Laws last attack. They didn’t say last attack for Kidd. You think Kidd or Big Mom is done? Lol if you think conquerers haki will play 0 role in this fight you’re crazy. Kidd has tanked the most damage between him and Law and all of his attacks have been most effective/finishing blow of the chapter. Stop sleeping.
Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
She knows who to challenge, she’s been focused on him ever since chapter 1010:cheers:

Man you are doing some very deep shit, there is only internal damage when you can send your haki into that object, but still i would say take some rest
That is not true
That is only internal damage, as they bypass skin but Zoro cuts so deep he doesn't need to by pass skin.

Have you not seen people cough up blood before time skip?? Why do you think it happens?

Reason why Luffy learned internal destruction is because his Haki isn't strong enough to do real damage to Kaido by attacking him on skin.

Zoro doesn't need that.

It isn't some deep shit, it is the most obvious thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.