Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my problem is with how low he placed them and his big mom wank. Not that law is above kid

idgaf about that
Ok I agree with that actually. He has law and kidd like in the middle to late 20s which doesnt make sense.

Luffy in my opinion is 11
Zoro should be 12
Law should be 13
King should he 14
Kidd and sanji should be 15 (or sanji can be a bit lower than kidd). Just have them close because their fighting styles are polar opposites and I legit dont know who would win 1v1

Big Mom really doesn't care about Law.:kobeha:

Law attacks Big Mom with a very powerful country sized attack.

Big Mom: "Alright you shall pay for this Kid!"

Law: :kaidowhat:
People still gonna think BM and Oda portraying Law~ or > Kidd

Kid >~ or > Law . The gap is small
Kidd has CoC & better physical stats so he's stronger .

Linlin been talking law's attacks and calling out Kidd only over and over

What a shame . Just one coc coating puch is enought to beat two garbage . But big mom still using hera and prometheus. Problem is not awakened devil fruit power . Problem is that how dont bigmom use advanced coc coating . Oda ruined all foghts in the arc . Even one fight is not impressive and good

Yeah, Oda couldn't even draw that. He simply didn't care. I guess the anime will do it differently, but it's still terrible.
Yeah hopefully the anime will show more of the fight. They already showed Kiku vs Kanjuro, as well as Sulong Inu and Neko vs Jack and in the last episode they showed more of Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One.

Anyway

Only Law , Luffy and Kid have shown island level attacks so far. Law and Kidd going country level even.
(Well Luffy shown town level AP/DC, soon country level)

Zoro hasn't shown island level feat yet!
Fanboys should stop capping

KKg is about to knock Kaido from the skull till wano, shaking everything

bro you are kidding me right?
Luffy g4 with FU (advcoa) the guy that made shit in the pant Kidd when watching Luffy punching Kaido said that everythign he used before that was to shallow.....

AFTER LUFFY UNLOCK Advcoc he is fighting in his base with g3 punch on Kaido....are you smoking shroom?:seriously::milaugh:
2 awakened attacks caused linlin to sacrifice 1 year of her life
2 more attacks broke linlin's bones
and their final 2 attacks KO'd her

How is ACoC in of itself as strong as some of you make it out to be when kaido was just eating those attacks from 1010 luffy and yamato?

If a single admiral cannot at least deter a Yonko then nothing makes sense since there have been multiple situations (Akainu vs Aokiji for example) where there was only one admiral defending HQ or Mariejois.

Furthermore, Big Mom and Kaido literally have world domination as goals but don’t want to take on the Marines without Elbaf/ancient weapons/One Piece/etc.
Dude fleet admiral is not there just for show. Oda made kuzan got out of marines (even though he maybe sword) because he doesn't want kuzan to be in admist admiral position due to his fight with akainu. In that fight both of them improved their haki tremendously. That fight happened becauseneither akainu or kuzan were at level of yonko,they wanted to have them at that level. So admirals are below fleet admiral. But since admirals are even more powerful than YC1 and near yonko level. Nobody mess with marines and also there are old timers who is so powerful like sengoku and garp. Then no attack on marineford will succeed qith so many top tiers sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.