Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats your read of your situation wrt the game itself? Who’s the bad actor among those guys and who’s just bad?
If there’s scum between rat and up I choose ultra - he looks for anything to spite me as evident from ratchet pointing that out and his “silenced” moment was all a farce to stack votes on me when his case was dead.

aron for not quoting brooks text when sled then continuously pushing it off like it was a joke

Bordo cause he’s obvi not paying attention jumped on my wagon for spite and is just spouting fallacies now

I don’t inherently trust Zemmi’s claim if she’s just a neutral indie doesn’t shy away she isn’t town and didn’t play like it.

there’s. Few more players but I have to review the game again and go further into some players since so many are inactifaggers I lose track of who’s actually contributing or not
i think you got my name mixed up lol
My b
naomi

i remember muu mentioning that he learned from... iirc drago that hed defend his scum buddies for maybe exactly that reason u just gave..

im tired
I mentioned what now?
Though I think Muu did for a long time too.
I did what?

Zemmi

GodMommie
If there’s scum between rat and up I choose ultra - he looks for anything to spite me as evident from ratchet pointing that out and his “silenced” moment was all a farce to stack votes on me when his case was dead.

aron for not quoting brooks text when sled then continuously pushing it off like it was a joke

Bordo cause he’s obvi not paying attention jumped on my wagon for spite and is just spouting fallacies now

I don’t inherently trust Zemmi’s claim if she’s just a neutral indie doesn’t shy away she isn’t town and didn’t play like it.

there’s. Few more players but I have to review the game again and go further into some players since so many are inactifaggers I lose track of who’s actually contributing or not

My b

I mentioned what now?

I did what?
Disappeared for awhile after I claimed, and I said I think.

You are not rememberable so I don't remember

My b

I mentioned what now?

I did what?
If there isn't an ounce of you that isn't scum, you should recognize Ratchet is scum and pocketing you and I'm town, in spite of our interactions.

But I intend to get him lynched with or without your help so, you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.